Author Topic: Consider if I should work in a game.  (Read 40 times)

Andres97100

• View Profile
Consider if I should work in a game.
« on: May 12, 2019, 10:03:32 PM »
Hi. Well ... I'm seriously considering whether I should develop a TGL game, a sequel.
The problem is ... I do not know anything about developing videogames. But hey! Nobody is born knowing videogames no? Well I'm thinking about the story while I'm at work and in my spare time I try to practice the sprites. At the moment I only have the idea of ​​developing the game. (Because everything will be done 100% by me, without taking elements from other games like sprites and music, so first I need to know if I can make a single functional room without errors and with background music. possible without taking me an eternity, then I will consider developing the complete game.
I just have to clarify that it will not be the same as the original game. I will take other 2D games as a reference instead of the top view. In a few days I hope to draw mini scenarios and share it with you so you can see what my idea is like.
I will need support so ... give me encouragement please ... more knowing that it is my first videogame.
Thank you.

arseniy

• Administrator
  • I like when I do
    • View Profile
Re: Consider if I should work in a game.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 03:11:50 AM »
Why not join to BMPcorp(Shadow of Naju), or Jordan(Steel Seraph)?

arseniy

• Administrator
  • I like when I do
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:16:34 AM »
Consider that making the first release of Shadow of Naju took like 8 years. And there were tries by several other people who started with enthusiasm and then got exhausted and dropped. Like this:
http://theguardianlegend.com/forum/index.php/topic,1843.0.html

Andres97100

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 09:51:46 AM »
yes. that's why I'm in the phase of considering whether I should try. at the moment I have not got a program to make games (even though I'm still investigating). also as I said. I just want to try doing a single functional scenario and train if it should continue. If I can ... I'll ask a friend for help and see what we do. and joining steel seraph or those who made Shadow of naju, is something indispensable for me. I only know very little about videogame programming, so they will not want an inexperienced one on their team. I also do not speak English, I speak Spanish. for which the communication would be null. but as I said. it's just a consideration uwu /