Updates:

Fans are welcome!

How to defeat final boss easy way(vid)

Started by arseniy, January 10, 2010, 04:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tummai

That's pretty cool that you beat him while staying right in his face.   I found a video of someone beating him the same way but with regular bullets and EEs only.  I never knew it was possible :)
My NesDev blog: http://tummaigames.com/blog

Ratix

i prefer to use whatever weapon i can hold on him the longest to take him down. i used to always take him down with the laser beam lvl3 before i started to use the beam sabre

tummai

Do you think you could beat him with the grenade?
My NesDev blog: http://tummaigames.com/blog

Ratix

arseniy

I think the fastest and the easest way are enough. Beating boss with each every weapon is unnecessary work. :grimgrin:
P.S. so Ratix - the laser beam is the fastest way?
P.P.S on console back then I beat boss with cutter saber(double laser). I was on the most top and hit him with side lasers.

Ratix

as far as i know the beam sabre is the fastest i've beat the final boss with.
i know its not the most powerful weapon in the game but it gets the job done pretty quick.

zeldatimelinefreak

Ahh... IT... For some reason I never posted on this (Why? I don't even know!)... My favorite way to kill IT was always the crusher (fireball) because it felt epic and challenging (I normally ended up with either low health or max health in the end). Of course I have used other methods (including basic laser alone, FAIL!!!), but my idea was always challenge!

Yay on my Jr. Member status!!!
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

zeldatimelinefreak

Hmm... Since we removed that troll I lost 2 posts. I guess this will be my Jr. Member status post. one day I might post a video on youtube of me "trying" to beat the final boss with the gun alone, but it will probably be a failure -_-'.
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

I don't think it's worth to bother. Think of something better. Beating with fireball would be just right. I mean it's very challenging. I m not able to beat him with fireball. I probably beat him first time with repeller but next times I beat him with double saber.

AlastorSX

I will give it a go from the front if my next playthrough is on my comp. That way I can record it. I could be wrong but I think a few runs ago I was drunk as hell on bloody marys and beat him that way on keyboard. I am likely wrong, but I will give it a shot. I used to never use power weapons because I was OCD about my gun being at full power at all times, but now-a-days, I am the complete opposite. We will see how it goes.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

Yoyo

Very nice, I wish it'd been that easy for me the first time I ran through it haha. Maybe my next playthrough'll be a little better.
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Charly

Quote from: arseniy on January 15, 2011, 11:16:19 PM
on console back then I beat boss with cutter saber(double laser). I was on the most top and hit him with side lasers.
I fought him with that weapon first, then I used the the EE and the fireball to finish him when he turned RED.
Why are my final score always lower than yours (also the TGL Secret) ?
Gaming Channel on YouTube, including many TGL stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC657r8BxfC5ZceOtDC5nNKQ

arseniy

Quote from: Charly on August 18, 2016, 12:03:02 AM
Quote from: arseniy on January 15, 2011, 11:16:19 PM
on console back then I beat boss with cutter saber(double laser). I was on the most top and hit him with side lasers.
I fought him with that weapon first, then I used the the EE and the fireball to finish him when he turned RED.
Why are my final score always lower than yours (also the TGL Secret) ?

I probably was gettin some score from the projectiles of some bosses and try to blow as much enemies as possible cuz the weapons you get after level depends on score.
I discovered this tactic only on emulator. In childhood I beat him with side lazers, and the very first time I think I beat him with reppeler.
Hey, I am not sure is this a TGL mode or a full game mode. In full game you can go round and round to get more scores from enemies.
P.S.
I neven played TGL mode in hack, only beaten the hack once, it's enough for me

Ratix

Tgl mode has only black screen with credits rolling. Full game mode has ship passing by with the portrait of the guardian.