Updates:

Fans are welcome!

The what's your favorite video game BOSSES Thread

Started by CODE RGB, April 17, 2010, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EinhanderZwei

Quote from: AlastorSX on October 18, 2012, 07:39:28 PM
I gotta vote for Gunstar Heroes. If I remember right, that is GREEN working for the enemy. SPOILER ALERT!!! I think he sacrifices himself in the end of the game. That is definitely one of my favorite games of all time.
Yeeah, Gunstars rule! This game is so mindblowing that I had to legally buy it for my PS3, X360 and Steam!  :heart:

AlastorSX

Lol. I bought it on PSN too. Got it on my Xperia Play too. That is where I play all my ROMS :-)
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

EinhanderZwei

Quote from: AlastorSX on October 19, 2012, 01:41:19 PM
Lol. I bought it on PSN too. Got it on my Xperia Play too. That is where I play all my ROMS :-)
Ya, I sure do have its ROM on my gadgets (phone, PSP and tablet), as well as a bootleg PS2 version (Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box)

The only question remains - when will they re-re-re-release Gunstar Super Heroes?!

AlastorSX

Not sure... In all honesty I enjoyed the original much more though. That is another game I wouldn't mind a revamp of!
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

EinhanderZwei

Quote from: AlastorSX on October 20, 2012, 11:23:25 AM
Not sure... In all honesty I enjoyed the original much more though. That is another game I wouldn't mind a revamp of!
Try Rapid Reload (aka Gunners Heaven) for PS1!  8)

Souperion

I think my favorite video game boss is Wheatley, from portal 2. He might not be much of a fight, but just his taunts, jabs and hilarious raging makes him unforgetable.  :redlander:
For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.

arseniy

Quote from: Souperion on April 28, 2013, 08:44:32 PM
I think my favorite video game boss is Wheatley, from portal 2. He might not be much of a fight, but just his taunts, jabs and hilarious raging makes him unforgetable.  :redlander:
I think Glados was more hilarius and memorable for me  :)
I m not sure if it was a potato, but I thought it was a potato.

Souperion

I just never have played portal 1 yet (pity me :'() so I can only say what I've experienced :)
For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.