Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Random Labyrinths!

Started by Quoise Games, April 17, 2011, 09:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quoise Games

Hi world I'm mlPerry, a TGL fanatic!

Years ago I made a labyrinth randomizer program which will create random, playable maps of NAJU! Check it out here http://www.zophar.net/download_file/3042

It writes the random map to the rom and you can just explore a new Naju everytime the program is used.  I haven't been hacking around in TGL for years now, but I plan on getting back into the program, randomizing the flying levels, and even the background.  And who knows, even coming up with some custom puzzles.  Its great to see a mobile fanbase, new sequels, and attempt to really get this game flying off the ground as it should. its a dream come true and I look forward to discussing the inner guts of this great, overlooked rom.

zeldatimelinefreak

This is awesome (For people who read my post on my hiatus, I'm still on hiatus, but I'm in a computer class XD. Speaking of which, this site isn't a blocked site so I don't have to use a proxy ;))!!! The first time I used it the first corridor I went to was 4, and the second time I went to corridor 2. I was able to find corridor 1 in my first game though XD! I hope we get a program like this without the randomization part and a real editing part like Lunar Magic, Toad's Tool 64, Zelda Classic, and many more! If we don't, it will mean that I have failed.
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

Kewl! You should discuss this with optomon and few other hackers here. I hope they will see this thread!
:optomon: :grimgrin:

optomon

I remember this device. Was kind of fun to toy with, though the map was so random that you couldn't complete the game. I know pretty much everything on how to edit the corridors now, with a few exceptions, so if you need anything you can ask.

andreasaspenberg

i have tested it and i got access to corridon 1 and 2 from the beginning.

Grimgrin

I remember this! I had fun with this too. Be careful entering other area's.
Currently extending the game.