Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Conker's Bad Fur Day is the most adult game ever to reach your N64

Started by zeldatimelinefreak, April 21, 2011, 09:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeldatimelinefreak

"For mature audiences only." The first set of words you see as soon as you turn this game on... The game starts you off with Conker blowing off his girlfriend getting drunk at a bar, then stumbling on home. He gets horribly lost and ends up on a small piece of land surrounded by a river. Gameplay starts as Conker is hung over and tired. You learn about Context Sensitive and use it to give Conker some alka-seltzer. after a while you'll end up finding a shit creek where you'll find the most disgusting boss ever: The Great Mighty Poo! Not only is he a giant pile of shit, but he sings with a deep opera voice!

His lyrics are: "I am The Great Mighty Poo,
and I'm going to throw my shit at you!
A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish.
How about some scat you little twat?"

"Do you really think you'll survive in here?
You don't seem to know which creek you're in!
Sweetcorn is the only thing that makes it through my rear!
How d'you think I keep this lovely grin?"
*ding*
"Have some more caviar!"

"Now I'm really getting rather mad,
you're like a niggly tickly shitty little tag nut!
When I've knocked you out with all my bab,
I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!"

Conker: "Your butt?"

"My butt!"

Conker: "your butt?!"

"That's right my butt!
My butt!
My BUTT!!!"
*glass cracks*

Then he gets so mad his voice shatters the glass showing a drain switch that you use to flush him.

Disgusting right? :skull: :skull: :skull:

This game was also remade on the Xbox as "Conker's Live and Reloaded" but they censored the curse words.
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

zeldatimelinefreak

Second only to TGL!!! TGLOL :skull: ;D :optomon: XD :optomon: ;D :skull:!!! Seriously though... I'm probably the most hardcore Zelda gamer you'll ever meet, and this beats a lot of my favorite Zelda games (Link's Awakening is still my 100% favorite Zelda game though. Where else do you start off the game thinking you'll save the land when it turns out you'll have to destroy it to get off. But TGL tells you that you have to destroy Naju in the beginning :P.). Anyway; it beats way more than half of them! the ones that beat it are: Link's Awakening (obviously), Ocarina of time, and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. So a top 5 of my most favorite games ever is 5: Conker's Bad Fur Day, 4: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, 3: Ocarina of Time, 2: Link's Awakening (obviously), and 1: The Guardian Legend (even more obvious). Hey! 5th is better than anything lower! The Great Mighty Poo made sure of the top 5 position though just because of the "toilet" humor, lol.
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

optomon

I never played this game, but I remember the ad for it on tv and it was one of the more bizarre things I'd seen at the time.