Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Finding more fans

Started by arseniy, June 01, 2011, 07:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlastorSX

Here is a good one... Make a mobile app. The off chance someone searches the market for it, may indeed cause fan awareness. Could be a manual with passwords, links to people whom do walk throughs, facts, ect. Only thing is, not sure how copyright laws work with fan-based apps.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

EinhanderZwei

The most liberal mobile store out there is Google Play. So we may consider an Android app first of all

AlastorSX

Question is... Does anybody have experience or connections to anyone able to do it? If it gets enough attention on google play, could also make it available for iphone too.

UserK

I could probably crack it. But
1- already working on a remake
2- no android hardware available

BTW, checked TGL facebook fan page today. FB is seriously retarded dudes. It breaks up the "like" list in terms of nationality.
So there are like 545 fans on the english page... and only 7 in my localized page.
How much brain damaged is that?
And I don't even understand how to leave a message there... supposing it's possible at all!

AlastorSX

WTF... Since when did they do that? Why does it matter where people are from? Facebook strikes again...

arseniy

Is there a group TGL on facebook?
How to write those people who like the page of the game?

AlastorSX

Screw it dude... If you can edit the description, just put something along the lines of "Visit theguardianlegend.com for games, videos, faqs ect." You get the picture. It is pretty lame it doesn't allow any commenting or anything. Especially since the page has 5x the visits compared to our members.