Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Concept Game

Started by RandomSpriter, May 14, 2010, 07:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

Well I think we all look for this to be open source project? :eyeblue1: awesomeplz
I m not able to purcase upgrade for GM yet. I bothered with my primary website. Need to build a php version. I tried make my site with asp.net 2.0 which was a mistake to try it without having 100.000$ lol

RandomSpriter

But then we'll lose the copyright! D:
But in honesty, I prefer it to be rather more "in closed" rooms, and only certain people would test it out.

Like a real game. :P
Once it's finished however, then it's fine for open Source.

arseniy

What u mean about copyright? We not have it. We are fans and the copyright belongs to compile and nintendo i guess?

RandomSpriter

To be honest, I don't know who has the copyright at the moment for TGL. =/
Brotherhund is still around somehow I think.

But we're still making everything from scratch, and even if it's a fan game, I'd rather have it concealed until it's done.
Just feels better that way.
Most likely only object testing can be public, I think.

teremochek

How I have understood you do TGL project on GM? It is interesting.

RandomSpriter

http://theguardianlegend.com/user/randomspriter/

Codetest = The GMK file
Test1 = Current Stand Alone Exe file

Still fixing up the backgrounds + Stepspeed vspeed on the background with the timeline.
So only graphically flying at the moment.

arseniy

Does GM has a blend mode for sprite show?
U see the blend mode is awesome for make some great effects for explosions and other stuff.
Well what effects GM has?(graphical)

RandomSpriter

Blend mode?
You mean when they "transform" the sprites to the new sprite that was called?

I think there's a Transform Code in it, but only for the bought version.

arseniy

I mean any graphical effects.
I would be glad to move to GM if it was commercially profitable but yet I only know how to have income with flash. So I only can take a little parts like making single enemy or something like that.
I'll show u what is add blend mode sometime soon.

teremochek

Quote from: RandomSpriter on May 30, 2010, 11:56:52 AM
http://theguardianlegend.com/user/randomspriter/

Codetest = The GMK file
Test1 = Current Stand Alone Exe file

Still fixing up the backgrounds + Stepspeed vspeed on the background with the timeline.
So only graphically flying at the moment.
Looks well. For an entire happiness there are no meteorites and a points counter. (The ship is made perfectly!;) )

RandomSpriter

I'm testing around with different versions of the health meter, thinking I'll add something alittle bit more dynamic. So it'll not be a copy of the original TGL in that sense.

And aye, Ship movement is ALMOST done moveable wise.(Shield Animation + Release button tilting is the only thing left there.)