Updates:

Fans are welcome!

The Guardian Legend Box Art

Started by TrickyCC, May 21, 2010, 05:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RagnarokNAJU

my fave NIN song is "The Wretched" I like his older stuff.. when he was on drugs and all depressed..
but seriously.. check out MSI.. anyting off the album "Frankenstein girls will seem strangley sexy"
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

You could suggest that in music section  ;)
I had enough of my own depression and not looking for depressive music at all.
I better will listen to Modonna. BTW she is one of my fav music.
Just not looking for heavy stuff to discover :3
I started to listen heavy metal at 6 y.o. I m kinda enough of it :) very rare I listen to heavy stuff now.

RagnarokNAJU

You keep saying metal... metal bores me.. kind of.. when itws just muffled screaming and impossible to understand.. needs some good talent in it...
but industrial acid jazz with amazing talent is what MSI is.. i wish you wouldnt label them "depressing" or "metal" without even checking them out...
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Nah.. U took me overexposed. I did not said anything offensive about metal.

I can reject a lot fo things without checking them. This is correct way I believe because there is so much music that you can't listen it all through entire life. Same goes to all type of base creativity human productions nowadays - movies, books, photography.

I made opinion based on your previous topic where u said about u like depressive NIN songs and then suggest MSI. So this made a connection.

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

OK lets get back to the TGL covers :)

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

RandomSpriter

HAH! Where'd you get that? O.o

Megadeth502

it looks like a gameboy version

RagnarokNAJU

lol around.. i have alot of TGL art hanging around..

~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

I think this pics was not supposed to be a TGL related. Maybe it had some similarity and was bought to use as cover art.

coinilius

I'd never seen the Japanese box art before - it certainly is an interesting image, a very dark take on the concept.  I always liked the European box art, where she has a sort of sci-fi butterfly/angel look - it may not have looked anything like the in game character, but it was a nice image and the design always stuck with me.  In fact, it always seemed a more practical design for a cyborg transforming aerobot than the red and white two piece (one in the end credits) with thigh high boots that she wears in the game :P

Also, that GameBoy style title screen picture is absolutely wonderful!  Now I'm imagining TGL on the go as an original GB title - I think it totally would have worked :D

mothqueen

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on May 23, 2010, 06:42:19 PM
I love the american cover! Great serious atmosphere!
although i must agree.. it has nothing to do with the game it seems..

That cover is a ripoff of the poster for the 1985 film "The Creature".

arseniy

Yeah. But anyway. Non of the covers are good for the game. Japan art is great by itself but it doesn't represent the game at all.