Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Jets'n'Guns Gold

Started by 7Soul, April 20, 2013, 12:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7Soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsM64LILzxU

One of the best shooters I've ever played. Amazing gameplay and the best soundtrack

You can buy it at their website or maybe you can get it somewhere else *wink wink*

arseniy

That game is really hard for me. I could not pass the first level for several tries.

7Soul

Quote from: arseniy on April 20, 2013, 05:16:34 AM
That game is really hard for me. I could not pass the first level for several tries.
Really? On what difficulty? I remember hard being extremely hard, and normal was also kinda hard XD

RubyC42

Quote from: 7Soul on April 20, 2013, 09:43:28 AM
I remember hard being extremely hard, and normal was also kinda hard XD

So basically: Hard :P
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

Really? On what difficulty? I remember hard being extremely hard, and normal was also kinda hard XD
The Normal.
Is there is a way to grind the gold? Or do you have to complete stage to get some?

7Soul

Quote from: arseniy on April 20, 2013, 11:52:50 PM
The Normal.
Is there is a way to grind the gold? Or do you have to complete stage to get some?
There is no way to grind...
I recommend on the first level that you get you machine gun to level 2 or 3 (as high as you can get) and buy that weapon that fires blue balls up and down. I aways start this way

UserK

Shit 19 USD, that's expensive!