Updates:

Fans are welcome!

The Guardian Legend Petition

Started by Guardic, June 11, 2012, 04:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardic

Hello to all the The Guardian Legend, Guardic, Guardic Gaiden fans. I have recently started a petition on Change.org, to request that D4, Compile Heart and/or Irem to REMAKE or create a sequel to The Guardian Legend. Now, I know that there is work being done on a sequel/remake on this site, and I want to apologize in advance if I have offended anyone with this petition.

As of right now, it's been an inexcusable 24 years since one of the greatest (if not the greatest) games of our time has been released. I think it's about time that we the fans, see a sequel. For the most part, it takes around 100,000 signatures for anything to happen. So please go here:

http://www.change.org/petitions/d4-compile-heart-irem-remake-or-create-a-new-guardian-legend-guardic-gaiden#

and sign the petition and then spread the word, Facebook, Twitter, anywhere and everywhere you can think of. I'm in the process of creating a flyer to distribute around my local town and surrounding areas. I will be posting the link to the flyer sometime in the near future (as soon as it's done) if anyone else wants to post them. Remember, it doesn't matter if the person signing the petition even knows what TGL is, just as long as we get 100,000 signatures, so please, give everyone you know the link.

Also, I need an image for the page, and someone to help write a better letter to the companies that own the rights to TGL. If anyone has anything to contribute to the petition page or flyer or anything else, or if something needs changed, please let me know. Who knows, maybe in the next few years, we might actually see a new TGL.

thanks in advance

William =---=  :bluelanderbig:

arseniy

Ok I signed. But.
Hrm... I do not know if this really good idea.
Maybe you better try help to organaize donations and people will create sequel by themselves?
Have you seen what Teremocheck did?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB19jHHC7Fg

UserK

I'm afraid I won't sign. I hold much more sincere hope to our efforts. Teremo is going forward, albeit slowly, I just cannot explain how much his work is inspirational to me; I believe he will make it.
To this regard, I think the less official stuff we ask the better. Who knows, perhaps they might decide to send a few cease and desist letters.

arseniy

Quote from: UserK on June 15, 2012, 01:55:57 AM
I'm afraid I won't sign. I hold much more sincere hope to our efforts. Teremo is going forward, albeit slowly, I just cannot explain how much his work is inspirational to me; I believe he will make it.
To this regard, I think the less official stuff we ask the better. Who knows, perhaps they might decide to send a few cease and desist letters.

My view is a bit similar(tho I signed). I afraid if they try make game now it will not have the feeling of real Guardian Legend but will be some sort of other game.

I think organize donations for :heart: teremochek :heart: and probably someone who join the team will work better.

I also hope BMPcorp will finish his flash remake\remix.

MoonCloud

Quote from: Guardic on June 11, 2012, 04:59:08 AM
Hello to all the The Guardian Legend, Guardic, Guardic Gaiden fans. I have recently started a petition on Change.org, to request that D4, Compile Heart and/or Irem to REMAKE or create a sequel to The Guardian Legend. Now, I know that there is work being done on a sequel/remake on this site, and I want to apologize in advance if I have offended anyone with this petition.
http://www.change.org/petitions/d4-compile-heart-irem-remake-or-create-a-new-guardian-legend-guardic-gaiden#

YAY!  :bluelanderbig: signed!
even though I support the work made at this forum too, of course!!

RedEyeGore

I wanted to sign but it says that the petition has been closed, why?

arseniy

Maybe the time set is limited? It was created long ago so maybe the time set ended.