Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Calling All Little Big Planet Players! Looking for help on my TGL levels!

Started by AlastorSX, October 18, 2012, 05:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlastorSX

As you all probably don't know since I have only been on here a few hours now, I am looking for other TGL fans to help me on my levels on Little Big Planet. I would definitely appreciate composers, but I will take programmers too. I have a demo for Area 0 "I think that is the first level, correct me if I am wrong please." and I am also working on a TGL inspired arena, where I have a single rapid shot gun, and duel light sabres operational so far, and also a power upgrade for the gun "Gives you larger bullets for 30 seconds to have a much higher rate for causing damage." The arena's gameplay will be much like that of TGL, without the screen to screen changes of course, but much like the plains in the main playing area outside the computer room. The only enemies I have constructed so far are similar to the black discs with the red and blue stripes "Sorry, I don't really know many names from the game, I have just mainly played it through many times, and listened to the music." With similar mannerisms. I also made variations of them that move randomly and green ones that shoot rapidly as they spin out of control with laser sabres that also damage themselves due to their reckless behavior. Anyways, my PSN is Alastor13Belmont. Just send a message saying "TGL" so I know why you are leaving a friend request. You don't have to play Little Big Planet to add me though, I am always accepting of new friends! Oh! Also, I have Area 0 music composed about as good as I am going to get it. Definitely sounds spot on in my opinion. Please check out my TGL area 0 demo if you play the game! I am the first to make one out of the 7,000,000+ levels created, and that is just sad. Thanks everybody!
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

UserK

Mind posting screens?
I don't know anyone with that game, sorry. I actually know only two guys with a PS3.

AlastorSX

I can sure try. Not really familiar with screen shots and videos, but I will try my best.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."