Updates:

Fans are welcome!

[Request] Soooooo who's good at drawing?

Started by RubyC42, March 29, 2013, 03:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubyC42

Basically, been looking around for artists to make some personal character inspired off TGL/Miria, although I am bumping into the small gridlock at the moment D:

For the post part, the problem the artists are facing is a simple one: It's hard to see how the wing-blades, turrets and engines position on the character's back as well as the transformation sequence

and you lot know how vague the NES sprites show it :P

So yeah, anyone in here as TGL fans good at drawing? Maybe  if i am able to get a "fan's interpretation" of the transformation sequence and pass it on it might help  :bluelander:

Just thought i'd ask...
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

RubyC42

Update:

Anyone happen to have any idea what these are for? I was thinking they're the engines for the fighter plane but they're placed too high up in the walking mode  me thinks

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

RubyC42

Spudacus

Maybe connector peices? Cog/gear structures that moves the guns-wings-parts around during transformation? Or maybe generators for the suit.
Evil must be exterminated, but first it must be found.

UserK

I think they are the swords! Too bad laser swords does not need that!

But perhaps the wings could fold and appear very thin.