Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Look into the past for info...

Started by AlastorSX, October 20, 2012, 06:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlastorSX

Shot in the dark I am sure, but does Guardic Gaiden have any kind of story whatsoever to contribute to any of the mysteries from The Guardian Legend? I know someone here has looked into it, just haven't seen any posts on it.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

arseniy

AlastorSX

I was just curious if the prequel had any kind of story line. I have my doubts, but it is possible.

arseniy

I doubt that Guardic has any kind of story )

AlastorSX

Yeah, it is so basic, it would be hard to come up with one. I never got to play it, but I have seen the game play. With the game being so rare and unheard of, I wonder what an arcade cabinet of it would go for. IMO, it would be a great cabinet to have.

arseniy

Guardic is hardly playable. Unless you need some torture.

Ratix

well according to the ending of the game on the MSX. you've managed to destory the mothership and having done so discovered that the worst is yet to come. the ship in the original game gives the coordinates to earth and begins its journey to try to destroy the base. meanwhile development begins on a new type of ship/cyborg to aid.

so in trying to connect the game. the original pilot in Guardic is the person leaving messages for Miria/Alyssa.

EinhanderZwei

It's amazing how the plots in shmups and early action-RPGs manage to be so simple but involving while Binary Domains and other modern crap tries so hard to get the player invested in the drama. And what do they (the modern games) get first from the reviewers? 'The story is kinda lame and shallow...'  ;D
Sorry, couldn't resist bashing modern crap once more  XD