Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Random Stuff!

Started by Megadeth502, June 08, 2010, 05:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megadeth502

just wright whatever random goes through your head!

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/desktop-inspiron-570?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&redirect=1

i might buy a new comp. i hate dell but for $300 this comp is decent

RagnarokNAJU

fifty thousand zombies cant keep me down! i have a cement box with cracks.. and spiders.. the spiders big enough to caress my head.. they get their legs caught in the cracks.. an flail and pull wildly as they scream to get free.. demented with blood, i cry..

~~~based on my dreams last night~~~
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

I have dreams with zombies sometimes too! Such dreams not ver pleasant to see.
Today I had dream with a house where when you enter the any door or room the room behind changed randomly. Also sometimes some one chasing but u can escape just but close doors fast.
It's very confusing was. Also I found some guy in the bird mask and attack him. Reveal mask and he has some weird face. Non human, maybe kinda like drew face. I take away some paper where it told the bus is 6.30 pm. Somehow I not keep paper. Later I finally get outside of that house. There was some people but they say bus on 9.30pm, then some samll tornado started and also some mechanic thing wizard come out so I had to hide back to the damn house.

oh yeah dreams can be very random.

arseniy

I have a personal build configuration computer. It was around 450$ - dual core intel e7300, 2gig Ram, no video card tho. Built in video card sucks badly so I had to buy a video card also.

Quote from: Megadeth502 on June 08, 2010, 05:16:51 PM

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/desktop-inspiron-570?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&redirect=1

RagnarokNAJU

as i walked down the hallway, the stench overhwhelmed me.. bodies lay everywhere.. what have i done?
~~ Cleaveland

Megadeth502

Quote from: arseniy on June 13, 2010, 04:46:12 AM
I have a personal build configuration computer. It was around 450$ - dual core intel e7300, 2gig Ram, no video card tho. Built in video card sucks badly so I had to buy a video card also.

Quote from: Megadeth502 on June 08, 2010, 05:16:51 PM

i ended up getting a stupid Emachines for $379

4GB DDR2 ram
Intel dual core 2.70GHTz
750GB hard drive

i bought GeForce 220 for $80

its not great but i can play current games so im happy  ;D

arseniy

Its better than my machine :) :redlander:

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

Megadeth502