Updates:

Fans are welcome!

My Little Big Planet TGL video page.

Started by AlastorSX, October 21, 2012, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlastorSX

I apologize for the poor quality, and the kids, but I don't exactly have any other way at the moment to capture game play. If anyone is knowledgeable on how I can set my PS3 up to my comp, and what software to use "Preferably as free/cheap as possible, I will make better quality videos for the site.

:bluelanderbig:1st song: Computer Room:bluelanderbig:
:bluelanderbig:2nd song: Area 0 music "Entering Naju":bluelanderbig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5byauAOFzOM&feature=youtu.be
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

arseniy

AlastorSX

So, in order to do the actual game demo, I may need the assistance of my 2 1/2 year old son lol. I can't record and play at the same time, and my wife isn't home to help me. Not much to the demo yet anyways, but I do have a note at the end to support TGL.com. I will get a video of it eventually, if not soon to show you guys a little bit of what I was working on before joining the site.

AlastorSX

Game has damn good quality. You can create and build nearly anything in the game, and of course, make music as you just saw.

UserK

I knew LBP was fairly awe but this is impressing me already!

Perhaps you could consider a shitty 10 USD tripod from ebay? I'm fairly satisfied with mine, it can bend in many different positions. Shame it doesn't have suckers though.

AlastorSX

Here is my beta of the Area 0 demo. I apologize, but I had to do game play with one hand, and record with the other. The ship isn't an exact replica of the original but meant to symbolize it. Also, I know the weapons "especially the sabers." need work, but I am working on making them better. Thanks for watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fXwH82yDgs&feature=youtu.be

UserK

AlastorSX

Had to make the meteors fiery due to lighting. I plan on making new enemies and a boss... Just gotta think of how to build/program it.

arseniy

It's intresting take. Also the way sabers looks so shiny - I like it.

AlastorSX

Just what you saw took A LOT of time and programming. I have an idea to upgrade the blaster, but it alone will take a lot of work. I want my arena to be Player vs. Enemy as well as Player vs. Player, but I plan on making an organic kind of area for single player capabilities. Now, if only I could give speed upgrades. I think that is what I will look into next.

AlastorSX

So, my Area 0 level is turning out amazingly. Optomon even acts very similar to his NES version. I got all the weapons looking and functioning much better, with way better programming, I have even managed to create EE's that function exactly how they do in the NES. Instead of a chip system for all weapons, I am giving all weapons their own energy, but may use the chip system in the future. I wish I could show my progress.

AlastorSX

I know I haven't gotten any replies, but wanted to say that as I progress in TGL efforts on little big planet, things are seeming much more possible in the likes of recreating the game. I have been developing the area 0 boss and it is turning out fantastic! I think everyone would enjoy it!

AlastorSX

I will try once I get area 0 revamped fully. I remade the frame, and figured out how to make a counter work for the life bar. I will try to get my wife to help me make a video "TGL, not THAT kind of video lol." and post it once the boss is finished and I get the level swung in the right ball park. It has come a long way in advancement.

Golbez

Yeah, sorry. I don't mean to appear unenthusiastic. Your second video particularly looks awesome. I think it's definitely easier to get excited over something that has a tangible product like that, either with images or especially video. I'm definitely interested in where this goes.