Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Guardian Legend Webcomic?

Started by fallinq, January 11, 2013, 11:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallinq

Okay, so I was toying with the idea of making a fan comic based on The Guardian Legend. The thing is, I could probably use some help on this. I'm pretty sure I could make the comic myself (although I'm going to school so I can't guarantee there wont be gaps in the update schedule). But it would be super helpful if someone (or a couple someones) could set up the webpage and help keep things running smoothly. We could use Comics Genesis or that one comic hosting site with the duck in its name, something that hosts webcomics for free. I already have enough pictures made for the first comic, I just need to format em together and add word bubbles. I can post samples in the fan art section if you'd like.

Sooo... :D what do you think of this idea? Anyone interested?

arseniy

Why not host it right on this site?

fallinq

Sounds fine to me, if you figure you can format it well. The only real reasons I was thinking of putting was cause I wanted easy access archives (which shouldn't be too hard to do on this site) and cause I figured more people might be likely to stumble onto it outside the main fandom. This site would work fine though. Would it just have its own forum thread, or an entirely different section of the site?

BTW, I'll post a sample panel in the fan art section.

arseniy

Can be both. Section on forum and separate place on site.