Updates:

Fans are welcome!

25 YEARS ANNIVERSARY preparations

Started by arseniy, January 15, 2013, 08:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

February 5: 25 years anniversary of The Guardian Legend! :heart: :heart: :redlander:
What should we do!!!
Any ideas post here.
If you can do something for the 25th birthday of the game then please do!
OK start share your thoughts!

UserK

snesmaster

If any one wants to order a poster I made from screen shots of the complete overworld map for the game to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the game you can find it here:

http://www.nesmaps.com/posters/GuardianLegend/GuardianLegendPoster.html

If you make a note with your payment that you came from this site I will refund $2.00 to you as a special discount!

Manna

I started writing a retrospective for my site without even realizing it was an anniversary. It's kind of mushy, I can share it when it's done.

Draco_Star

I'd love to buy a poster of the opening screen of the game. Something a bit more modern. That would be awesome to own.

arseniy

Maybe we should create a topic and post there our memories about the game and expression of adore to the game and a little side stories related to the game?

RubyC42

I don't really have a story to tell, really; I  found the game late (2011) and only when i read  it up that it have  a 9.1 Rating (at the time) i decided to give it a go
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 17, 2013, 12:45:32 AM
I don't really have a story to tell, really; I  found the game late (2011) and only when i read  it up that it have  a 9.1 Rating (at the time) i decided to give it a go
So you are another player that is not from the old times?
It always shocks me a little how nowaday player can much like such old game.

RubyC42

Quote from: arseniy on January 17, 2013, 01:18:58 AM
So you are another player that is not from the old times?
It always shocks me a little how nowaday player can much like such old game.

My old time gaming  was very limited; mostly multicarts and other "cheap-ish" homebrew games; so had very little exposure to the good times. still, I'll take old school classic gaming over modern eyecandy anyday.

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

teremochek

Just now saw this topic. Cool. I have lots of ideas)

arseniy

Ok. Go ahead.
I think I agree with Anegorami. Music section is the best I can do for this  ::)

teremochek

Have any ideas on how to celebrate the anniversary?
May meet all at one time?

RubyC42

It's on a tuesday... which means most of us could be at work most of the time...

although we don't really have a chatroom either, do we?

arseniy

Quote from: RubyC42 on February 02, 2013, 01:20:46 AM
It's on a tuesday... which means most of us could be at work most of the time...

although we don't really have a chatroom either, do we?
We don't, eh...
Also time zones all different.