Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Playing TGL-SE Progress here (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

Started by Daegda, January 17, 2013, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daegda

OH and before I forget I am not sure what version this is I am playing. What was posted as 3.2 but it does not say so on the title screen, so it may in fact be 3.0
I decided to do this little reporting post on my experience with TGL-SE so these updates will be made as I progress through the game as I complete things in the game so this is the first update I have made it past "NAJU" system defenses so here we go

MAIN AREA
Siren boss -Carpet Monster
Siren boss -Green Crab
Corridor 1 = Done
Corridor 11 = Done
Water Area2
Siren Boss - RED FLEEPA <_> not done
Siren Boss - Red Crab = Gaining some score for life in process of killing
Corridor 2 = Not done
Corridor 12 = Not done
Chip max = 100
Life Max = 12 ATM will be 14 once I am finished with mr. crab  :bluelander:

I will make replies to this topic to note my progress anything Above that I previously stated as done will not get reported below
so far I have noticed no glitches

EDIT: any specific questions about my weapons or any other upgrade not mentioned I will answer if you only ask but I do not intend on keeping those updated since they are not something that everyone may have the same of at any given moment but If you ask I will include them in my next update

-
Quote from: RubyC42 on January 17, 2013, 12:48:02 AM
As far as i know, only the final boss (Corridor 22) has the difference between v3.0 and  v3.2 (and a saveroom in Area 3 that comes up glitchy in v3.0)

Good to know ^_^ thanks

EDIT 2:OH and this is what I mean about the red crab mini boss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZEt80Fmqq8
I am random and random sells cause random is weird and weird sells so if weird sells than normal is old news O_o EPIPHANY !!

RubyC42

As far as i know, only the final boss (Corridor 22) has the difference between v3.0 and  v3.2 (and a saveroom in Area 3 that comes up glitchy in v3.0)

Optomon, if you're reading this, feel free to correct me.
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Daegda

Ok so Update :bluelanderbig:

Water Area 2
Mini boss 1 - RED FLEEPA He wasn't as hard as I though is was gonna be, I barely got hit in fact, I used the 2 Homing balls to dispatch him.
Mini boss 2 - Red Crab
Corridor 12 - Done
Corridor 2 - Done (that orange Zibzub HURTS if you touch him >_> but he went down easy enough.
Chip Max = 200
Life = 16 (I went an extra million points with the crab and found a blue lander

about to start what I am assuming is the jungle area its the backwards ? key so yeah
I am random and random sells cause random is weird and weird sells so if weird sells than normal is old news O_o EPIPHANY !!

RubyC42

's what's keeping you up tonight, eh?  :P

congrats :D

[I'm still atuck on Area 6... maybe i should actually get back to it]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

RubyC42

Daegda

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 17, 2013, 02:45:03 AM
's what's keeping you up tonight, eh?  :P

congrats :D

[I'm still atuck on Area 6... maybe i should actually get back to it]

Well I am kind of a night owl . . . my youtube user name describes me quite well in my sleeping patterns It always go's to sleeping till like 3 in the after noon and not going to bed till 6 am  . . I can't get to sleep till early EARLY morning then no matter how hard I try I cannot get motivated till like 2 or 3 PM so in order to reset this pattern for a while I have to pull an all nighter and stay up for 24 hours straight . . . sort of like a hard reset for my internal clock . . . ANYWAYS I figured this would be the best time since I have a apt in 3 hours and I would not be able to get myself up at no 9 AM so what better way to stay up than to keep going with this . . . and thanks ^_^ I am quite enjoying this so far

Daegda

UPDATE  :bluelanderbig:

FIRST FOREST AREA

Mini boss 1 -Blue spider CAKE with fireball he is a pushover
Mini boss 2 -Green Medusa Ball despite the fact that he is old news he still brought me down to like 4 life before I beat him
Corridor 13 - Done he was actually another surprisingly easy boss light saber FTW
Corridor 3 - this was the first thing I died on :( since I have not ran into any shields yet his lazer hurt me bad and my strategy from the original clearly didn't work here unfortunately it was too late for me to realize I needed to rethink my battle before one of those projectiles clipped me at a 0 life gage second time around though he was toast . . . not to mention he was glitched pretty bad his lazer had no form it was all screwed up and the tip of his claw thing was messed up too
Chip Max = 400
Life = 17

I REALLY need to locate a shield or 2 and the EE charge cause things are starting to really hurt ya if I don't find some shields soon when I find the blue optomon I am gonna need to REALLY watch WTH I am doing

About to start the second forest area the SSS key 

OH and while I am at it this is how my weapons are looking

NU  (3)  (2)  (2)  (2)
(1)  (1)  (2)  (2)  (0)
(1)  (1)  (NO EE YET)

2 guns
1 shield

RubyC42

Here's how mine looked like right after clearing Area 3, only 1 weapon difference  :bluelander:

BTW: Area 4 will make you scream  ;D

Daegda

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 17, 2013, 05:11:10 AM
Here's how mine looked like right after clearing Area 3, only 1 weapon difference  :bluelander:

BTW: Area 4 will make you scream  ;D

I am clearly missing a lazer upgrade >_> but there is one you can buy in the first area but it says you need 500 chips for it :( and yeah area 4 is making me scream I had a lot of deaths vs that D*** blue medusa ball 1 shield sucks

where did u get the lazer from I could swear I looked at every inch of the map :'( I even went back and triple checked too BAH

RubyC42

Quote from: Daegda on January 17, 2013, 05:27:46 AM

where did u get the lazer from I could swear I looked at every inch of the map :'( I even went back and triple checked too BAH

Here:

Why, what did you get? Homing Swirls?

arseniy

But lazer is so useless . Why you even need that?

Daegda

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 17, 2013, 05:34:44 AM
Quote from: Daegda on January 17, 2013, 05:27:46 AM

Here:

Why, what did you get? Homing Swirls?

No I just missed that I guess
Quote from: arseniy on January 17, 2013, 06:36:34 AM
But lazer is so useless . Why you even need that?

just for completion sake

Daegda

Ok so here we go Instead Of slashing out now I am obviously doing this per-area so yeah

the blue medusa ball mini boss YEAH I died a bunch tryin to get him done without extra shields got him eventually with the mushroom lookin weapon

the orange zibzub was cake walk mini boss

the blue optomon corridor 14 boss was well to say the least hard with only one shield 2 hits from his lil seaweed things and I was at 0

green eyegore wow now he was weird I normally sit under him and use the fire ball but it ain't strong enough right now so I have to resort to the double ended saber I didn't want to use all my EE charges WHICH I HAVE NOW and that blue optomon gave me a shield upgrade

SO on to the square area which I guess is area 4 I just call it square/ crystal I am told this one is gonna give me a go around

CHIP/LIFE         400/17

I did find that lazer finally I did miss it thanks RubyC42 for pointing that out
another note I had to think to get seal 4 open that was pleasant ^_^

SO ONWARDS

Tired taking nap and brake stuck on red optomon mini boss anyone have any helpful tips either way I slice it I cannot kill his seaweed tentacles without an upgrade to my fireball see yall back in like 3 hours

Daegda

So I am back on the case and I am having a huge issue from red :optomon: mini boss like let me paint you a picture I have died like 106 times and still can't beat this dude if I had the second (green) upgrade of the fireball it wouldn't be an issue so here is my question does corridor 16 or 6 have that upgrade cause I really want to beat this beastie before doing the corridors but if there is a fireball upgrade I am going to have little choice

and if not . . .  well I am sure stuck and any tips would be helpful cause I have tried just about every weapon and tactic in my disposal and the problem is I don't run fast enough to dodge his little seaweed things

>_>

EDIT: I don't want to know the bosses of those corridors or the upgrades UNLESS one is a fireball and ONLY if there is one great if not a simple NO will suffice thanks