Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Playing TGL-SE Progress here (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

Started by Daegda, January 17, 2013, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

optomon

Yeah the only change is the final is to stabilize the final boss pretty much, and had to change one of the enemies a little to do it.

Regarding the second green fireball... I think well know where it is.., : (

RubyC42

So you're stuck at the same place as i am, eh? :P
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

If you were playing with MaPs plugin you would not lose any place you not visited.

optomon

I honestly can't remember the strategy I used to kill that miniboss, but he was very tough.

RubyC42

Quote from: arseniy on January 17, 2013, 06:36:34 AM
But lazer is so useless . Why you even need that?

it's not that bad when you can have unadulterated fun like this:

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Daegda

Quote from: optomon on January 17, 2013, 09:28:09 PM
Yeah the only change is the final is to stabilize the final boss pretty much, and had to change one of the enemies a little to do it.

Regarding the second green fireball... I think well know where it is.., : (

I am excited to see the final boss now ^_^ the original one was just intimidating but not hard O_o unless you put an gold one in one of the main corridors then I will have to **** my pants
AWESOME hack you made BTW absolutely superb so refreshing so challenging I love it and despite being stuck I really look forward to seeing another one made after this one. . . maybe even add more to it by porting it to a SNES rom or by expanding the original rom
excellent work . .  I DROPPED MY JAW WHEN I SAW THAT RED FLEEPA in the water area

Quote from: arseniy on January 18, 2013, 12:56:57 AM
If you were playing with MaPs plugin you would not lose any place you not visited.

Meh I don't wanna use plugin maps to play it I want to play it the old fashioned way even though on those bosses that I have had a snag on the second time around a save state saved a lot of time so I didn't have to get back there aside from that I am playing it mostly blind

Quote from: RubyC42 on January 18, 2013, 12:00:23 AM
So you're stuck at the same place as i am, eh? :P
Yup:(

On a side note I am gonna try a strategy I drempt up last night if it works I will share if not I think I will try the corridors and come back to that but I REFUSE to go on to the organic area without first killing this beastie

EDIT:  . . . . :( nope that didn't work and the corridors didn't give me much to work with in terms of rewards . . . so I am back to square 1 tryin to kill this red  :optomon: . . . speaking of corridors.  corridor 6 was not easy to get up with all them lazers going off and them ground spitters was quite difficult
I am random and random sells cause random is weird and weird sells so if weird sells than normal is old news O_o EPIPHANY !!

Daegda

YES on to the organic area EEEEK
this area was super difficult not in general but that one freaking mini boss

but I beat them and am moving on I am literally very worried about what lies ahead if the crystal area was like this . . . I dread the organic but I am gonna take a break and come back to it in a bit
Video of rod optomon defeat coming soon
I am random and random sells cause random is weird and weird sells so if weird sells than normal is old news O_o EPIPHANY !!

Daegda

Ok new update I have moved on to the first wasteland area that red grim grin wasn't fun and I almost flipped when I saw "IT" he is not as easy without max shields anyways up till now I have all Mini bosses vanquished and all corridors this is how my stats are looking

MAX CHIPS = 2400
MAX LIFE  = 27
ATTACK POWER = 3
SHIELDS = 5
Here are how my weapons are at the moment

NU  (3)  (3)  (3)  (2)
(3)  (3)  (3)  (3)  (3)
(3)  (3)  ( EE = 144 )

Wish me luck

Daegda

Quick update completed the first wasteland area on last wasteland area the first one wasn't too bad till corridor 9 that was >_> I dread 10

But here I go venturing into the unknown

this is getting really difficult but I WILL NOT GIVE UP . .

Daegda

Alrighty here is how things stand I am almost done with the game all I have left is corridor 10 and 21 (once its open) for now I am taking a break I had to think up a new strategy for that gold bombarder never thought I would see a bombarder that could kill me <_>
I AM LITERALLY SCARED ****LESS OF CORRIDOR 10

good night for now

arseniy

MaPs plugin don't make anything to the game. It just reveals the map room by room. Also it lets you save and load passwords with few clicks instead of writing them down. But they work same. Again nothing is change in the game by this plugin.
It looks like this - see on the right - http://floomby.ru/s1/Dkq2G/full/

Daegda

Quote from: arseniy on January 19, 2013, 09:49:58 PM
MaPs plugin don't make anything to the game. It just reveals the map room by room. Also it lets you save and load passwords with few clicks instead of writing them down. But they work same. Again nothing is change in the game by this plugin.
It looks like this - see on the right - http://floomby.ru/s1/Dkq2G/full/

maybe I will do a run through of it with that at any rate do consider this an update I beat corridor 10
I saw the red Teramute and though oh this should be easy I don't know what everyone was talking about WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG his projectiles hurt worst than the seaweed things optomon shoots and it was hard to make them poof I had to refill health 3 time with light before deciding I cannot just saber rush this one so I resolved to using the fireball shooting one just as he appears then move to dodge his lethal projectiles at any rate I have the final corridor to demolish then I will have beat the game but judging how corridor 10 went I am predicting a lot of deaths getting up and a lot of deaths on the final boss and a complete depletion of EE charges which is why I am now going to recharge them to 255 before tackling the final corridor

Daegda

I BEAT IT !!!  :bluelanderbig:
OH THOSE BATS WERE CRAZY HARD
especially when the red one went ape-wild
all done
NOW TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT ^_^ :skull:

RubyC42

arseniy

I probably have to get updated version and try beat final boss because I had a glitch and beat him easely because the red one was opened to damage from the begining.