Updates:

Fans are welcome!

[TGL:SE v3.2] (Very) Minor Graphical Glitch on Clawbot

Started by RubyC42, January 18, 2013, 01:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubyC42

Minor graphical glitch on the Boss of Corridor 03 on v3.2 , appears fine in version 3.0

Or was  this intended?
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

Don't think it was intended. I did not had that glitch.

optomon

RubyC42

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

optomon

Fixed! Yellow clawbot was also infected.

If there is an issue like that, definitely report it.

Accidentally corrupted Clawbot graphics while editing the enemies for corridor 14. I mistook the bytes for graphics for enemies. Now I know why the extra mushrooms weren't showing up...

Also changed the title screen:

RubyC42

Yay! :D

Let me know when you have the new update posted in the main thread as well; I plan to do a full recorded TGL run soon for youtube (I know, i am still yet to finish the main one >> )

Still ploughing through Corridor 6 as of this post; if there's any bugs in later corridors i'll let you know. :bluelander:

optomon

The rom should already be updated in the link in the other thread.

RubyC42

As if getting stuck with the Optomon at Area 6 isn't bad enough, i am now stuck with another Optomon in Corridor 07.

It really hates me, eh

Sorry to bother you again:

Dat "E"

Hangover from the E of "Compile" from previous screen.

The eyes colour palette seemed to have been swapped between Orange and Red version of this boss: When it is in orange, the eye shows the palette for its red version and vice versa

Cheers, that's very generous :P :D

optomon

The E should be fixed now.

The eyeball, could might be able to change it to blue to make it less square looking. Otherwise it's not too bad of a bother. I'll still see if it can be done.

As for the getting nothing, I don't know what that's about. That happens in the normal game sometimes too, I think. Possibly a side effect from some of the changes I made to the game.

RubyC42

The "getting nothing" part was more of a sarcasm considering that the last item given you is at 800,000(i think); but you get there well before then; so everything beyond that is just a total "sorry, we're sold out" :D

And alrighty then! To youtube, the TGL mode recording!

optomon

Dang, that eyeball. It's color is no where in the code as far as I can tell, except that when you change his color the eyeball also changes color. This make me think it's embedded somewhere in his compressed graphics. Oh well, no one probably knows what I'm talking about.

RubyC42

You mean the colour change are hard-coded instead of just using different-coloured sprites? Wouldn't be surprised considering the bosses are huge spritewise and would take a lot of ROM space...

RubyC42