Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Guardian Legend Alpha 3d trailer

Started by MultiEthnicPersuasion, April 14, 2014, 01:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiEthnicPersuasion

Tell my what you think..the music is not mine of course.  I plan to do more but it's just a alpha.
Still working on the Guardian in robot mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sthV5VZ6054

arseniy

Don't make the screen movement stop so rought. It should stop with like a fade out or something.

What does it mean - from the sleeper game hit?

MultiEthnicPersuasion

A sleeper hit is a term used in the entertainment industry for a film that plays successfully for a long period and becomes a big success, despite having relatively little promotion or lacking a successful opening.[1] It is also used in a similar sense for music releases.

This game had little promotion although it had a commercial (Sharing with Battle of Olympus) it was shown rarely.
I never seen any type of media nor product align with this game. 

Thanks for sharing for what you think.  NOw comes the biggest challenge of them all...who will be the lucky girl to voice the lead?

arseniy

hm. but the game doesn't seem to became hit yet.

MultiEthnicPersuasion

Not yet and isn't that is what the fans are for?

:bluelanderbig:

fallinq

I like this video a lot. Looks pretty snazzy. One thing that would be nice is to add some more textures to the planets, as right now they look a bit bare. Some swirly clouds or some craters would be an improvement.

UserK

If TGL would have been an early-3D game (one of those running on unaccelerated slow 486) it would probably had this opening intro. It's totally appropriate!

Golbez

Yeah, I agree. The intro looks great, but could use some more textures. And it definitely could be the intro to a 3D version.