Updates:

Fans are welcome!

The Guardian Legend: WORLDS

Started by Quoise Games, February 19, 2015, 04:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charly

Random code.
When I type "true color" it doesn't work. Please help
Gaming Channel on YouTube, including many TGL stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC657r8BxfC5ZceOtDC5nNKQ

Quoise Games

Quote from: Charly on September 07, 2016, 07:07:32 AM
Random code.
When I type "true color" it doesn't work. Please help

Not all codes work.

I'm back to actively making changes again, stay tuned!

Goldug

So yeah, I'm new and reviving this old thread, but I just have to know... how can I enter Corridor 4? The blue guy that opens it is nowhere to be found, since he's a shopkeeper and there doesn't seem to be any shopkeepers at all, at least in my random seed.

arseniy

Quote from: Goldug on September 05, 2018, 04:23:38 AM
So yeah, I'm new and reviving this old thread, but I just have to know... how can I enter Corridor 4? The blue guy that opens it is nowhere to be found, since he's a shopkeeper and there doesn't seem to be any shopkeepers at all, at least in my random seed.

Haha, what a trolling situation!
I guess there is nothing can be done untill author would fix that problem and check that there always would be a shop before 4th corridor.

Grimgrin

On my MMC5 hack, you can now use new free ram for anything with this program. I posted a bugfix of my MMC5 hack a while back.
Currently extending the game.

Charly

Can you update the randomizer so that after the 1st base, the game will spawn Miria at the shop and immediately unlock corridor 4, just like what you did in TGL Worlds - Speedracer?
Gaming Channel on YouTube, including many TGL stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC657r8BxfC5ZceOtDC5nNKQ

Quoise Games

Quote from: Charly on January 14, 2020, 07:47:54 PM
Can you update the randomizer so that after the 1st base, the game will spawn Miria at the shop and immediately unlock corridor 4, just like what you did in TGL Worlds - Speedracer?

I lost the source for this program.  It's going to take atleast a month for me to set everything back up to make this change.  I do plan on getting back to making the next version of this app in the near future, so I'll keep you posted on any new developments. Hopefully, someone else can make an add on that can take care of this problem in the meantime.

Quoise Games

Anybody want to hook me up with a full version of SWF Decompiler, this effort will go alot faster.

arseniy

Great to see you back!  :redlander:
Not sure it's good idea to post email right here. Bots can pick it up and use for spam. If you OK with sharing email, I can just give it to people who are asking about your TGL projects.

Tishero

This is great news! My wife and I have been hosting TGL Worlds Rando Races, but it has been hard finding seeds that are not too broken/that are beatable. This has caused us to put the races on hold. We are both very happy to see that you plan on returning to this project!

Quoise Games

Yeah, I may take a break from TGL but I never truly leave it for good. :bluelanderbig:

In the meantime, visit my new Dream Music channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxv9gC7feKs&t=2808s and support it. That way, I can focus most of my free time on the generator.

Quoise Games

Update: I was able to view a released version of the source code.  The route for now is for me to release a "patch app" which will automatically make the first room a shop. Any other major improvements will occur much later, as the source I have is still complicated to work with, but it does tell me how to patch the problem.   Should have it released within 2 weeks.

Quoise Games

MeowingKitty

Awesome! I will pass the word on to Tishero.. unfortunately his computer went and due to the current pandemic we won't be able to get a replacement part in until Saturday. However, we will be sure to get back to you as soon as we are able to test this further. Thank you so much for all your hard work! It is very much appreciated! :heart:

Mattrick_

We used to run this all the time, the problem is, like tishero mentioned, that its so broken most seeds are often times incompletable.
Or you find yourself softlocked because the map generator failed and put you off the map.

If those problems can get cleaned up, and some work can go into doing to the later corridors like what was done with the earlier ones (i actually understand the challenges of altering pattern tables to function in other areas, i am on the Crystalis Randomizer development team), then this can become a lot of fun again.

I can easily see the old gang picking it back up for a random race here and there :D