Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Hi Guardians

Started by protomaster, September 30, 2015, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

protomaster

I?m a BIG fan of this game, and I?m glad i?m not the only one that sees the beauty and epicness of TGL
I salute You Brothers! I hope someday someone will do a Remake.

optomon

Welcome. It lights a soft spot inside me to see someone new to me be devoted to this game after all these years.

arseniy

Hey, welcome!
There is some remake in progress but it will be kinda home made quality. But I guess it still will be intresting.
You can find it by Guardian Legend Legacy on youtube.

Quote from: optomon on October 01, 2015, 07:17:39 PM
Welcome. It lights a soft spot inside me to see someone new to me be devoted to this game after all these years.

That's because I suck and lazy and don't find a way to upgrade the place to something up to date. Most people now used to login with social networks. And I guess some other type of "boards" now.
If I had money I'd pay someone to make it :)

optomon

Bah, social networks... I like this style of forum.

UserK

Hello protomaster! There will be a remake someday! We all make a part of it and it will be the most kickass open game ever made after year 2000!

Quote from: arseniy on October 02, 2015, 02:05:40 AM
That's because I suck and lazy and don't find a way to upgrade the place to something up to date. Most people now used to login with social networks. And I guess some other type of "boards" now.
What do you have in mind? Reddit anyone? I've read it's banned in Russia :P

arseniy

Actually all general network. So user can post comments with his facebook, google and other.

protomaster

When I found that somebody does have a page of TGL, after all these years, man...what a surprise
Guardian legend was my favorite game on the NES when I was a teenager,  And even now, I have music of the game in my Iphone, I remember that the first time I beat up the game, I was literally Jumping in my seat and... I didn?t expect that the main protagonist was a female, that was a surprise in a good way.

Hager

Quote from: protomaster on October 06, 2015, 08:29:33 PM
When I found that somebody does have a page of TGL, after all these years, man...what a surprise
Guardian legend was my favorite game on the NES when I was a teenager,  And even now, I have music of the game in my Iphone, I remember that the first time I beat up the game, I was literally Jumping in my seat and... I didn?t expect that the main protagonist was a female, that was a surprise in a good way.

Same here. It was my fav game too.

Charly

Hello, it's very long time that a new comer comes here. Currently there are some remakes that you should try :
1. The Guardian Legend : Secret Edition
2. The Guardian Legend : Legacy
Hope you enjoy :D
Gaming Channel on YouTube, including many TGL stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC657r8BxfC5ZceOtDC5nNKQ