Updates:

Fans are welcome!

need 15$ help with hosting payment

Started by arseniy, December 08, 2014, 07:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

Hello!  :redlander:
I need help this month to pay hosting for this site. 15$. So if 3 people send 5$ that would be enough.
I have some problems with work recently. Also I wait for payment for some work I did for level design but that takes longer than I expected.
Post to this topic that you participate and then I'll send you my pay_pal email in private message.

pr4nq

Hey so I got your email about you needing help to continue the hosting.. well I am not able to help on the financial aspect by donation I am able to provide information for a cheaper alternative.

I run a MX Simulator team @ jkracing.us .. I pay 7$/mo for my VPS its on Debian Linux and at the half way point in the month with running 2 mxservers and multiple people on those servers my bandwidth is 0% .. Memory usage is like 8-10% and HDD usage is 5%.. So maybe this will help you out? http://vpsdime.com

Good luck to you.. Guarden Legend rocks :DD

Ulis_Mutter

Send me a private message. I want to donate $5.

arseniy

Quote from: Ulis_Mutter on December 09, 2014, 04:02:02 AM
Send me a private message. I want to donate $5.

Cool, got it, thanks! Two more and we done  :redlander:

UserK

Hello Arseniy, when do you have to make the payment?
I have no credit card at the moment but hopefully I will get another one sometime before the end of the year. If that's too much time I can try something quicker but a bit uncomfortable.

arseniy

Quote from: UserK on December 09, 2014, 08:26:11 AM
Hello Arseniy, when do you have to make the payment?
I have no credit card at the moment but hopefully I will get another one sometime before the end of the year. If that's too much time I can try something quicker but a bit uncomfortable.
Hey! Up to 16th December. Let's hope there will be someone who can send paypal without trouble :)

deepshock

Steel Seraph developer.

www.facebook.com/steelseraph
www.twitter.com/steelseraphgame

arseniy

pr4nq

Quote from: pr4nq on December 08, 2014, 12:59:40 PM
Hey so I got your email about you needing help to continue the hosting.. well I am not able to help on the financial aspect by donation I am able to provide information for a cheaper alternative.

I run a MX Simulator team @ jkracing.us .. I pay 7$/mo for my VPS its on Debian Linux and at the half way point in the month with running 2 mxservers and multiple people on those servers my bandwidth is 0% .. Memory usage is like 8-10% and HDD usage is 5%.. So maybe this will help you out? http://vpsdime.com

Good luck to you.. Guarden Legend rocks :DD

Might help if I spelled Guardian right lol.. :DD glad to see ur getting the donations!

arseniy

Alright guys! The donation is done and closed! Thanks! :heart: :heart: :heart: :bluelander: