Updates:

Fans are welcome!

My playthrough of TGL Secret Edition Corridor Rush Mode

Started by Charly, January 18, 2017, 06:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

Charly

Well, just like the original version, you will be given all the items if you have a certain amount of money (or score... I don't know), just the same as the original one, except that you will have all the weapon earlier than the original one. There are a lot of differences in this version and the original one. Optomon sure modified a lot of things here such as the map, the bosses (green Fleepa, orange Zib Zub, blue & red Teramute, green Eyegore, Green Grimgrin, Orange Optomon, Green IT - which used to to be the final boss of the original version, Orange Clawbot, Orange Bombarder), and also he add some big bosses as mini-bosses (there's only one in the original version) to increase the difficulty. The best mini-boss in this version are probably the Red Optomon and Red Grimgrin.
All the way to remove all the 10 seals are totally different (except for the 1st one). The repeated weapon and items were replaced with Blue Lander or Red Lander, the shop (buy 1 of 3 items) will be harder to buy, the Corridor 21 background is different, the musics in Area 5 and Area 9 are changed, the background of the Boss Rush (Corridor 21) is different but I prefer this one more than the desert theme, and finally the different final boss : 3 Gliders with one blue, one orange and one red which will be activated by defeating the 1st 2 gliders. This final boss is much difficult than the original one. Be patient, make your way to dodge their pattern, the missiles are the big threats in this case. Can you believe that 3 gliders are the final boss in this game which make a lot of gamers have difficulty in beating the game? Probably yes, the red one moves like a berserker and release 2 red missiles which is hard to dodge. The longest boss is the Orange Bombarder, which took me about 5 mins to defeat.
Gaming Channel on YouTube, including many TGL stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC657r8BxfC5ZceOtDC5nNKQ