ace of space is the ish :heart:
I will sell this to you

MoonCloud

file not found, huh?  XD

arseniy

MoonCloud

MoonCloud

Golbez

Awesome remixes. I want to download them.

arseniy

Quote from: Golbez on August 07, 2012, 10:56:41 AM
Awesome remixes. I want to download them.

BTW I do not know how to organize download song and should I.
The music section is in developement - http://theguardianlegend.com/music.html
I have much more than this. I think over 30 melodies. Had to drop off few of really shitty ones.

P.S.
Oh my gawd.. I think the title and composer tags are swaped in the player.  I will have to set song name into composer tag instead :\

Anegorami

Golbez

Thank you both so much! I love the music page, but I wonder if there would be any way to incorporate the player over the entire forum, so as I browse it's still playing. Though I guess a quick remedy is to open a separate page for the music.

aressler38

Roland recently released a 'boutique' juno synth called the JU-06A, and it seems to sound like some of the original synths in TGL! I wonder what some other folks might say, but it sounds similar to me.  :bluelanderbig: :bluelanderbig: :bluelanderbig:

arseniy

Quote from: aressler38 on January 10, 2021, 05:04:14 PM
Roland recently released a 'boutique' juno synth called the JU-06A, and it seems to sound like some of the original synths in TGL! I wonder what some other folks might say, but it sounds similar to me.  :bluelanderbig: :bluelanderbig: :bluelanderbig:
I don't know. Sounds kinda the same as all of those kind of synths. You can call Moogs synths similar as well.