Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Sonic Clang - The Guardian Legend Music Cover

Started by SonicClang, March 31, 2020, 07:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicClang

Hey all you Guardian Legend lovers out there! I've started working on a cover of some of the music from our favorite NES game and I'm documenting the entire process on video! I initially set out to just do the Intro Theme and Area 0, but I've since decided to do a medley of a few of my favorite songs from the game. I'm going to post the playlist here to the videos so I won't have to re-post links every time I add one. I just published the first video in the series a couple of days ago and I'm planning on releasing a new one every week until the song is done.

If you're unfamiliar with me, I became (sort of) well known in the DOOM community a while back for remaking the original songs from that game. I took the 8-bit midi soundtrack and lovingly recreated everything with real instruments, playing it all by hand. That's what I'm planning on doing with The Guardian Legend! I'm super excited about this project and I hope you come along for the journey! And if you're viewing this years in the future, I hope you like the way it turned out.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLccUBPYq1ACvoU_Kko6RJLV2oxFYvGuDg

arseniy

It would be the whole whole process? Like mixing and mastering too?(if you do it)

SonicClang

That's the plan  :bluelanderbig:

I've never done video of my entire process like this. So far it's been educational for myself. I've learned what to cut out and what to not cut out. But yeah, I'd like to show and explain the entire process, even mixing and mastering.

AuroraBrenna

Your great and very bold idea. Appreciate your talent.
You can listen to online radio to improve your skills and it's free at internet radio hören