Updates:

Fans are welcome!

What you busy with?

Started by arseniy, September 18, 2010, 05:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

:bluelanderbig: - Post what you busy with these days? It's for refreshing site with a general topic ^_^
- I m busy with production of the sounds for the game we going to release soon. It will take few tries as usual to make a sounds that fit.

Megadeth502

ive been busy with my part time job cooking, and pwnin noobs at starcraft 2 :bluelanderbig:

UserK

Going to start this afternoon's work.
I am dealing with a who-done-that-why type of problem. But I think I have figured it out. Not sure I'll fix it by the evening, but it should be gone tomorrow.

arseniy

I'll be busy with a new game production

UserK

As you might have noticed, I'm not doing much today. Yes I am late and yes, I should be crunching heavily but NOOOO some programs decided to somehow screw up my computer in a BIG way and I had to reinstall a few things (not 1 program but a few). Thanks to the increasing trend of "web installers" I wasted like ... I don't know, about 5 hours. Till to now. I hope I'll get it to work again soon...  :(

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

gosh...
I m self employed and I need to work but sometimes hardly manage too.

Megadeth502

ive been busy making unstoppable MTG decks.

holy hell 1900 members....i guess i should be more active nowadays

optomon

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on January 20, 2011, 10:10:03 AM
need a job!!!

Same.

Overeducated and unemployed, I haven't done much since 2008 when I completed my BA, other than work on nintendo games that never get completed, hold minimum wage jobs for less than 2 months at a time, bomb job interviews, move into my mom's basement, lose all my money to medical debt, and get depressed. I recently enrolled back into school with the hope of getting a connection for job experience and learn new skills. Talking about what I do to anyone is not fun at all, and I often withdraw from people completely.

arseniy

Optomon,
Very recommend books by Alexander Lowen
I read "Depression and Body"(1977), nice, now I read over than half of book "Joy"(1995) very intresting and explanatory.

I very recommend those book for anyone who has problems with depressions or depressive state. Because you will get more understanding of what need to be done to heal yourself from it and wont be fooled by many psychologists who really will only stimulate you and cheer up but not really help you heal yourself from it.

UserK

Optomon,
I'm very sorry of reading that from you. I am very close to the same situation. In particular today I am wrapping my head as this week I've failed what appeared to be the most promising work interview in a while. I didn't took this easy and I had a row yesterday with some friends regarding that and what they think it's best for me. I am not sure they understand what happened.

Wish you can find a way out of this shit.

MoonCloud

Im busy with moving!
But right now I'm 'between places' -
Im more or less living at my boyfriend's dad's place in the meantime,
the contract is from april 1st (no joke).
It's mentally challenging but hopefully worth it in the end,
I'm basically stuck with a (self-inflicted handicapped) 60-year-old all day :skull:
but at least I have my Japanese studies!

お元気で。

UserK

Yay! Got a call today to fix a computer. Little money but at least I made the day.

arseniy

I finished reading book "Games people play" by Erik Bern and going to read "What Do You Say After You Say Нello?" also his book.

zeldatimelinefreak

Well high school is officially dead to me :skull: :skull: :skull:. I'm working on getting into Job Corps: a government funded (school, financial aid for college, learning to live outside of your own home.) program. My comic Jumpy & Climby is going along smoothly, I'm working on episode 47 after 4 years (that's 40 frames times 47 pages which equals 1880 frames including title screen, episode title, and to be continued), and don't get me started on my main villain's spin-off series "The Light Within" where he meets a girl who looks exactly like the girl he loves and finds out about the organization THIEF (HINT: I added :optomon: as the leader of THIEF (NOTE: only 1 appearance has been made so far)).
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!