Started by arseniy, September 18, 2010, 05:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

LOL  :optomon: as leader of THIEF organization :bluelander:

UserK

Got to translate a document by Monday. Monday. Monday.  :skull:
Have a nice weekend.   XD

zeldatimelinefreak

My residency at Job Corps starts tomorrow so I may be on a short hiatus until I either get my own computer or my mom gives me the one I'm on right now -_-...
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

RandomSpriter

This board(Everything about the TGL yes), WoW(YEs...it caught me back), PS3 games(11 of them) Ps2 Games(3 of them), Minecraft: Server Awesome.
All of them takes hours and hours. >< And I*m trying to spread out my time.

arseniy

Damn games.... Perfect  soul draining  ;D

RandomSpriter

22 years of gaming on my back soon.

I don't regret it. :)

UserK

Wasting my time in internet points after my DSL was cut off about 2 weeks ago for a switch. WTF?

arseniy

I spent week searching for best notebook to buy. I stopped at HP g7-1001er. It will cost me almost 800$
Very nice model for me. I will be able to work and play games. If I travel somewhere I can take with me and keep work. That's the best use of it.
But to go travel I'll have to earn money for it XD but the first step is made!

It will be my first notebook BTW :3

arseniy

Cool. I bought a notebook PC :D
Also in rush to finish some deal with making a gfx for flash game.

UserK

I'm having a bad monday. Started very good this morning but now I am mid afternoon and I have a lot of difficulties keeping focused. I have to read some fairly interesting papers, I take this as an opportunity to go outside an hour. I hope I can make up the lost time!

UserK

Somehow managed to get a thing done. I suppose it's something. I want to take a break. But it started raining right now!  >:(

UserK

More less interesting translations. With numbers to check. I'm fairly bored with this.

arseniy

is it official name and it has transcription?

arseniy

INstalled Akismet anti-spam. Hope there will be less spam now. Damn it's so annoying to add the mods. Had to edit over dozen of files.
Probably should think of upgrade a board to version 2.0 (v1.11 at the moment)

RandomSpriter

internet, not much you can do about it, Arseniy. :(

And currently busy with University application, and Convents.
Been doing a few things on the project now and then between these more prioritized matters.

It's a shame that Programming gets more and more convulated and complex for each function I want in it. -.-