:skullr1:
:skull:
:skullr:
                       :
                                           :bluelanderbig:{NYAN)
:skullr1:  :skull::skullr:                               

RandomSpriter

I see you found the Nyan Nyan. :P

As for what I am busy with, application to a University atm. So I'm kinda on the edge for the response. ><
Also pracitcing for the Tournament on a game called Blazblue and SSBB within 2 months that I need to polish up to have a chance.

Also Having 3 family Birthdays in same week.

It's just that time of the year again. -.-

arseniy

Dunno. It sounds like great ::)

UserK

What is NYAN?
I wonder since a few days.

arseniy

I not really sure but seems it's a gif with cat who has body of a bread or something and a raynbow after him. Is just a meme of something random but cute. There is tons of crap based on this thing but I not sure what is the source.

zeldatimelinefreak

Nyan Cat? really? Nyan is basically the Japanese version of meow and Nyan Cat is a pretty new internet meme (things like Numa Numa, Rick Roll, my personal favorite: DBZ's IT"S OVER 9000!!!, etc.) and I'm pretty sure it's about Nyan Cat trying to find the sweetest (unhealthiest?) galaxy in the world because when I first saw Nyan Cat I played the flash game (yes there's a flash game of Nyan Cat -_-', it's probably on newgrounds if it's not on any other site.) and the flash game's (story?) was like that. The game was basically dodging the greens and catching the desserts.
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

RandomSpriter

Actually, it began with the Nico Nico Douga song Nyanyanyanya meme theme song.
Like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugfB7UYiGNI

And after that, someone added a gif of the cat with poptart body, which was a followup meme that spread globally.

The MORE you know!

UserK

I am very fascinated. Go nyan cat go!  :)

arseniy

Quote from: zeldatimelinefreak on June 21, 2011, 07:45:47 AM
Nyan Cat? really? Nyan is basically the Japanese version of meow and Nyan Cat is a pretty new internet meme (things like Numa Numa, Rick Roll, my personal favorite: DBZ's IT"S OVER 9000!!!, etc.) and I'm pretty sure it's about Nyan Cat trying to find the sweetest (unhealthiest?) galaxy in the world because when I first saw Nyan Cat I played the flash game (yes there's a flash game of Nyan Cat -_-', it's probably on newgrounds if it's not on any other site.) and the flash game's (story?) was like that. The game was basically dodging the greens and catching the desserts.

flash game appeared much later after success of the NYAN CAT image

UserK

WTF dudes, I am seriously messed up. Today I wasted like 3 hours, I guess it's correct to say I'm tired! I should probably take a break this weekend... I mean a serious one... guess I won't anyway!

By the way are you into leek spin?

arseniy

Man I wasted half of my life if not more so 3 hours is just fine :heart0: :heart0: :heart0:

Delikomix

Good all the time of day. I work 2 after 2 days, but every time I try to give your web site. I watched the first sketches of the upcoming game - very much. I myself am writing a book in the genre of science fiction. I can help with the story "The Guardian Legend remake".

arseniy

We discussed possible plots a lot but it faded away I think because everyone has own vision :bluelander:
Not sure how to make it to flow into one stream.

UserK

Yes, I agree.
Teremo went for multiple planets. His remake is in fact a different thing. But I see he's still working on it.

Delikomix

You know I'm always wanted to create a game in the genre of RPG. But there is no time the project has withered. I watched the game developers magazine Gears of War 2 there are offering their ideas and by the head of the project has already decided is a good idea or not. So this is what I let you do it or vote decide how and what to add to the game. I think if everyone would join in that at least some part that will remake it to have any success with us.