Started by RagnarokNAJU, March 16, 2010, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on March 16, 2010, 10:55:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpjhHSGsH0E&feature=related
:skull: :skull: :skull:
I like the other Ninja Gaiden tunes but the Last 1/3 part with faster music is better than beginig. NG3 has best tunes.
The sound quality in this vid is too bad to enjoy without good know of this music.

RagnarokNAJU

yeah, the Minibosses have a good sound..
they did a Mario Bro's 2 cover that is amazing... first 1/4 is alright, but some of the tunes they jam  out are amazing!
~~ Cleaveland

teremochek

I too very much liked music from NG3.
In general, I very much love live music)) especially when play the such. 8)

RagnarokNAJU

yeah. Music is my forte'... been teaching myself alot of tunes from retro NES games..
a few with great tunes come to mind

FFIII
Kid Icarus
Demon Sword
Gradius
Faxanadu
~~ Cleaveland

optomon

Seen these guys in concert quite a few times...6 maybe?

I used to have a site where I recorded NES music on piano, back when I like first started playing piano.

RagnarokNAJU

Quote from: optomon on March 18, 2010, 06:22:20 PM
I used to have a site where I recorded NES music on piano, back when I like first started playing piano.

nice, i used to use PrestoMidiMaker top map out the notes when i was younger.. I cant find any good sites or programs to duplicate these results though, so i stick to sheet music and my ear
~~ Cleaveland

optomon

Download a free trial of noteworthy composer immediately. Then, find some midis at vgmusic.com, open them in the program and you'll get instant sheet. Does that help any?

RagnarokNAJU

well opto, thats what i have been doing lol..
same site (love vgmusic)
and same program, but my trials ran out on a few programs.. I loved noteworthy
~~ Cleaveland

optomon

Ran out? I've been using the same damn trials for years and years. I always felt that I might be getting away with something. I could not survive without that program.

RagnarokNAJU

lol.. well after 3 days.. it says i have to buy it anad wont open.. so yeah... you got away with someething! lucky..  :3
~~ Cleaveland