Zib Zub
Optomon
Terra Mute Dragon
Eye balls
Eye Gore
Grim Grin
It

Souperion

It was the coolest for me just because the way it looks; Sketchy green bone-like body; those killing long hands; and the fact it smiled at me :redlander:
Though I must say Fleepa holds a special place in my heart... An arcane prison with no windows lost in a swirling viod for killing me a thousand times when I was a young player!
For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.

RubyC42

i think It's "smile" is more like "hold still so i can eat you!" like creepy grin XD
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Souperion

Quote from: RubyC42 on April 14, 2013, 10:46:39 PM
i think It's "smile" is more like "hold still so i can eat you!" like creepy grin XD
I think It just wants a hug. What a drag man... floatin' in space, waiting for the player to finally get through the game to fight him.  :redlander: The player is probably the first thing he has seen for years! :P
I think Zib-Zub and Crawdaddy were just the least inventive, even for a 25 year old game.
"We need more bosses for the water world!" "Okay boss. We gots our best men making some outrageously terrifying yet majestic bosses. They'll be ready in about..." "Naw, we don't got time. Put some Sea food sprites in the game, and we'll call it good." ???
For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.