Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Late to the Party, Hey Guys

Started by Manna, February 14, 2011, 10:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manna

Followed a link off of DeviantArt to here, I'm a long time fan of TGL. Lots of fond memories of killing weekend afternoons seeing how far I could get. As prone as the industry is to ripping itself off, it's really amazing that in so many years, nothing's really made much of an attempt to copy the shooter/action-RPG template. Well, at least as well as TGL did.

As for me, I dabble in gaming and art, and have been kicking around ideas for a TGL-inspired fan game. But that probably describes half of the people here, I bet.  XD

arseniy

hm. well not half but 2-3% definatelly awesomeplz :3
:bluelanderbig: hey welcome! :heart:

UserK

You mean 2-3% because a large part of the accounts are inactive or spambots?
C'mon, I think it could really be 20-30!

Welcome Manna!

arseniy

hehe :)
No I mean from real human users  :heart::heart::heart: :redlander:

UserK

Thinking at this again I see my estimate is likely too optimistic. But perhaps a 8% should be there. There's Manna, me (I openly admit!) and teremochek. If that is 10% then the community would count 30-40 users... do you copy?

arseniy

also optomon, tummai, me a little :), RandomSpriter,TrickyCC, CODE RGB and so actually you right :)
The humans registered is around 50-60 I think.
Hm... Lets delete some users who did not posted anything recently  :redlander: :redlander:

coinilius

Oh no I had better post something then!  I am definately a human (I think), but have generally just lurked around here since I joined... I'm interested in the fan sequel ideas that have been kicked around here before as well :D

Manna

Human being here. Just kind of a lazy one when it comes to forums.

RagnarokNAJU

ouch... dont forget little ol' me?
~~ Cleaveland

Manna

There's a bomb for you too, of course. There are always bombs.  :heart:

UserK

Hey, looks like arseniy can be really scary when handling the forum cleaver LOL

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

UserK

Just a joke. You wrote you were going to cull some inactive comments and caused lot of fear... Be careful with the culling.  :P

RagnarokNAJU

lol, its all cool

im also happy to see this much activity on here, refreshing!!

TGL brings people together :skull: :skull:
~~ Cleaveland