Updates:

Fans are welcome!

I need some help about cheat tool

Started by arseniy, March 17, 2010, 10:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

Need adress to make chip max to the max - 6000 and the fire speed to the max.
$4A: number of gun firepower
$4B: number of shield
Is above really makes you to the strong?

Need max strong Miria at the start of the game to create save states for all differet graphical parts of the game. So I can fast switch between them using save states. That is for my alternative pallete creation :)

tummai

Quote from: arseniy on March 17, 2010, 10:09:57 PM
Need adress to make chip max to the max - 6000 and the fire speed to the max.
$4A: number of gun firepower
$4B: number of shield
Is above really makes you to the strong?

Need max strong Miria at the start of the game to create save states for all differet graphical parts of the game. So I can fast switch between them using save states. That is for my alternative pallete creation :)

Max Chips is $4E and $4F.  Set $4F to something like 20.  Current chips is $4C and $4D.

$39 is bullet cooldown, lower number is faster.   set $39 to 01 and $3A to 03.
My NesDev blog: http://tummaigames.com/blog

RagnarokNAJU

Quote from: arseniy on March 17, 2010, 10:09:57 PM

hey i have lots of save states for TGL and TGL-secret.. if you let me know of what you need, I can send you save states easily, maybe save you some time..
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

tummai - Thanks for the ram adress!
RagnarokNAJU - basically I need a save state for each zone on ground and in corridors(no problem with ground ones)
So I could just drag and drop them into emulator and see if pallete change not make to look something ugly.

RagnarokNAJU

Quote from: arseniy on March 18, 2010, 07:11:02 PM

RagnarokNAJU - basically I need a save state for each zone on ground and in corridors(no problem with ground ones)
So I could just drag and drop them into emulator and see if pallete change not make to look something ugly.

you got it buddy! give me a minute and ill message you in the morn.. 10pm here lol...
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy