Updates:

Fans are welcome!

The evolution of Naju's aliens...

Started by zeldatimelinefreak, April 11, 2011, 03:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeldatimelinefreak

Does anyone else notice the rate of the creatures evolutionary patterns? First there's Area 0; once you finish enough corridors the area gets harder and the alien in the picture attached changes! The next thing is the group of eyeballs boss in the organic area; You fight 2 of them, and the next boss is :grimgrin:. Did he evolve from the eyeballs boss? The wasteland area looks pretty similar to the underwater area as well (even has some "similar" enemies)...
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

No he did not evolved from eyeballs boss.
But yes in adventure areas there this aliens is upgraded and that is kewl!
Maybe they wanted to do more upgrades but the limits did not let them.

RandomSpriter

You know...Those small red and blue aliens...

Landers gone wrong?

arseniy

I don't think so. It looks pretty normal crab like robots.

RandomSpriter

Damn low rate bittage. XD

Got me confused there.

UserK

I always wonder what's the trigger causing this. Crabs evolve after beating corridor 4 if memory serves... or perhaps not?

arseniy

Yes something like after some corridor. Well I like that but there is too little of this changes! :redlander:

AlastorSX

I think the main reasoning for any alien evolution is to permit a little bit of challenge to the player as they transition from area to area. I have noticed that the evolution takes place in other areas as well.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."