Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Hello world of TGL!

Started by yunomi, June 16, 2013, 01:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunomi

Hi all and wow its nice to see people who love this game as much as I do.  First off I just want to say this was my absolute favorite game for the n.e.s . Second I just started my first year at school for 3d graphic design and animation.
Even though ima hardcore game I don't really want to make games. Im more into 3d animation and films. That being said I thought if I have to make a game in my life why not remake this game. But I thought about it and that's not what im gonna do. Over the last two weeks I was trying to think on how I couldn't improve the game play and story to make it  current with the times. And it hit me pretty hard I mite add. I want to make this a movie well more like a 3 part movie.
So far ive been penning the story. And I gota say its gonna be epic. I do Have the means to make a movie trailer but its gonna take me some time as im working 3 other people on 4 other projects. right now plus there's a social life in there somewhere as well lol. in about 2-3 yrs look for the trailer on youtube. There are going to be some major change's but once fan's see them I think they'll be more than happy them. Whelp that's all for now  :heart:.........Yunomi

UserK

Welcome Yunomi, you bring in very good news! If you can do animation and you can do story, I guess you have a good set of skills. I hope to hear from you sooner 2- years!

RubyC42

Welcome welcome! :bluelander: always great to have new fans popping in.

and if you can't remake the TGL game, why not make a TGL-themed animation? XD just an idea, since i am sure just having to animate the transformation sequence takes at least 6 months' work...
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

Wow that sounds great! That animation might be some good impulse!
Welcome! :redlander:

Souperion

Howdy hi hey! We bid you welcome to our meager yet loyal community! I hope you enjoy what this site has to offer.
For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.