Updates:

Fans are welcome!

question from the soundtrack of the fan game the guardian leyend shadow of naju.

Started by Andres97100, April 25, 2019, 11:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andres97100

I played the fan game and I was blown away by how well it is done. but I would like to ask about the first song of the head of the introductory level. I was amazed with the song and would like to know what it's called and what game it comes from. just like the first stages of the game.  :redlander:  :heart0:

Andres97100

okay. thank you very much for the link nwn.
Now I just need to know the theme of the boss of the ship level (intro). :heart0:

arseniy

Quote from: Anegorami on April 28, 2019, 08:31:33 PM
If you mean the first ground level then it's Choujin Sentai - Jetman: Area A.
https://www.zophar.net/music/nintendo-nes-nsf/choujin-sentai-jetman

I love that song too. There are some other soundtracks on NES/Famicom in that style. Shatterhand(Solbrain), Chaos World, Mitsume ga tooru, Shadow of Ninja.

Anegorami

Quote from: arseniy on April 30, 2019, 12:33:22 AM
I love that song too. There are some other soundtracks on NES/Famicom in that style. Shatterhand(Solbrain), Chaos World, Mitsume ga tooru, Shadow of Ninja.
It's not about style, it's about developer.
https://www.zophar.net/music/developer/natsume

Andres97100

ohhhh thank you very much again. Now I can sleep peacefully. now I just need to discover the songs of the rest of the game xD
but little by little I will get it ... :redlander:

Andres97100

Hi and sorry for bothering you again. I just finished the game and I found out that the playlist of the games appears where the background music comes from. but ... I can not find the music of the final boss when you destroy naju. I do not know if you happen to know where it's called?

Andres97100

I feel like a stupid again ... look at all the songs except the first one for mere discarding xD again thank you very much, now I already have all the songs in the game uwu /