Updates:

Fans are welcome!

My take of TGL: Secret

Started by RubyC42, October 08, 2012, 06:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubyC42

http://youtu.be/kaiEfBrjSU4

Areas 4 and  5 now uploaded   :bluelander:

Without the not-so-epic boss fight at the end of corridor 5 though...
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

arseniy

So there was red optomon in the fly stage before on the ground. I don't remember how did I beat him but I think from the 1st try. But he don't throws the fast weed in this version.
[edit] oh yes I remember now, wasted few dozens on EE on him so beat from the first try. Next was the green GrimGrin and I could not beat him and beat him after I made next area.

AlastorSX

EE's are my only method to fighting Optomon :-p sucker does too much damage too quick.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

RubyC42

After nearly 4 whole months of inactivity and continued inability to clear that damn red optomon (couple with lack of hard drive space P: ), i've decided to totally ***k it and abandon it until i rack up enough powerups to try it again.

So; as things stand, i hope to get the Part 4 of the series (Areas 6 and 7) recorded and uploaded up - although since i am on scheduled uploading it means it won't be up until end April D:

...or i can upload it twice

here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9AnNj_fHl0

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

RubyC42

Current progress of Area 7: OPTOMONS. EVERYWHERE.

No new bugs as of yet, although it did took me a while to unlock Corridor 7 (kinda like how I embarassed myself with Corridor 3...)

point of mention, are these meant to take forever to kill?

arseniy

Quote from: RubyC42 on February 24, 2013, 08:43:41 AM
Current progress of Area 7: OPTOMONS. EVERYWHERE.

No new bugs as of yet, although it did took me a while to unlock Corridor 7 (kinda like how I embarassed myself with Corridor 3...)

point of mention, are these meant to take forever to kill?

I think it's not possible to kill them. Only with EE. And it's same in original I think.

RubyC42

Quote from: arseniy on February 24, 2013, 09:24:26 AM

I think it's not possible to kill them. Only with EE. And it's same in original I think.

Really? I remember being able to kill them with ordinary weapons -- maybe another ingame glitch for Optomon to look at?

I'll record a couple takes when i get the time.  :bluelander: