Updates:

Fans are welcome!

T-Shirt with TGL

Started by arseniy, May 08, 2010, 10:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arseniy

I think would be cool to order a T-Shirt with TGL images.
Look how cool pacman looks!

faxinadu

woah nice pacman one! any ideas where it is from? i would love one of those ;)

arseniy

Oh common! i m talking about TGL T-Shirts  XD

Roundcreatureinnextroom

i would def want a tgl shirt anyday if i had seven id wear a diff one everyday
I will sell this to you

Xenoangel

Would it look like this by any chance? lol Some photo shop work. =P
Shinpu-haado-ken!

RagnarokNAJU

if i could just get together some cash my buddy will print some up! so far just level scheme ideas
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

Well design the stuff we might sponsor you. Then your photo will go as advert. Hey you have a chance to take good photo?
Oh if the stuff would be cool I would love to steal it for myself and order the t-shirt. I can make a really awesome photo by myself :D

Izlude

oh neat. i'm into the t-shirt business myself.  but i wonder, would it be illegal to sell TGL (straight from the game)  on my shirts?  i know it's ok to do it as fanart (that i drew) but from the game?  i could make some crazy shirts.  i have my transfers and cutter printing bunny and panda shirts at the moment...

side question... if i made blue and red lander plushies for my shop, would that be a big no no?    :bluelander: :redlander:  i'm so tempted....

arseniy

Izlude

big no no for me to sell such merchandise.. i'd really like to get some TGL shirts and lander plushies made, but i'm scared to death of cease and desist letters.

arseniy

Right. You'll have to contact for permission with ex-Compile or maybe Nintendo or Irem.

Yoyo

I think that'd be awesome to have something like that for TGL. I have a Super Mario Bros. 3 hoodie which is really comfortable and I get TONS of compliments on it from random people. I'd totally wear something TGL-related.
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

AlastorSX

Well, I may not be able to afford a T-Shirt ATM, but I can get a free tattoo :-)
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

Souperion

I would pay money for a TGL T-shirt! Even though I would spend every social minute wearing it explaining the game! :redlander:
For being just a theory, gravity sure brings me down.

arseniy

I would just order a custom T-Shirt. But being freelancer my income is very low. Also because I don't work much. Time to time I spent month not working, but also I did not work whole 2008 and did not worked half of year in 2011.
Now I try to change this situation and try to get used to work 8 hours a day(really hard for me). Then my income would be good and I can spend some on the fun with TGL ;D