Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Would you like there be a sequel to The Guardian Legend?

Started by arseniy, January 07, 2010, 04:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like there be a sequel to The Guardian Legend?

Yes!!!!
37 (86%)
Yes
5 (11.6%)
No
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

RandomSpriter

<.<

That's quite nice...

Heck, talk about discouraging, heh.

I like his interpretation and reimagining of the original.

arseniy

Quote from: Xenoangel on June 13, 2010, 12:06:00 PM
Well this guy has alot of thought already put into it too. check it out. http://www.itchstudios.com/psg/guardian/guardianlegend.htm
Ya saw this page and post on fan art. He draws nice.
We can ask him use of that pic in the sequel BTW.

Roundcreatureinnextroom

I will sell this to you

Pierce

The Guardian Legend sequel? Yes i really want to see it, but only in 2d graphics.

RagnarokNAJU

Quote from: Pierce on August 27, 2010, 04:36:48 PM
The Guardian Legend sequel? Yes i really want to see it, but only in 2d graphics.

AMEN
~~ Cleaveland

UserK

Quote from: Xenoangel on June 13, 2010, 12:06:00 PM
Well this guy has alot of thought already put into it too. check it out. http://www.itchstudios.com/psg/guardian/guardianlegend.htm
It's very good work to me, more than a remake, that would make up something more like a reboot. A think that I found very peculiar was the scrolling mechanism (fixed, scrolls on transition). What do you think about it? It delivers some sense of separation which makes the things feel simplier.
That guy made a really good brainstorm.

laizhensil

Quote from: RagnarokNAJU on August 29, 2010, 05:38:47 AM
Quote from: Pierce on August 27, 2010, 04:36:48 PM

AMEN

I agree.  Graphics should be something like Bionic Commando : Rearmed, if possible.  Obviously, a much different pacing, mood and theme, but graphics similar in quality, I think.

arseniy

I think the quality of Bionic Commando Rearmed is not possible. I tell from my experience. Even make a flash game with simple graphics and tons less of stuff takes month to develop. TGL has tons of stuff compare to flash games so setting the level of Bionic Commando Rearmed can be unrealistic.

But of course the make of higher resolution with true color graphics would be great. :redlander:

AlastorSX

Anyone notice nobody said "no?" Ha ha! Games this great are few, far, and in between. We need more games like this.
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

arseniy

Also because people on this forum are those who liked the game pretty mugh.

AlastorSX

Yeah, I took that in account lol. You should have added a "What is The Guardian Legend?" For shits and giggles lol.

arseniy

AlastorSX

Yeah, wouldn't want to have to report you to yourself for trolling  :P