Updates:

Fans are welcome!

hello everyone!

Started by CODE RGB, April 11, 2010, 10:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CODE RGB

hey everybody my name is Cody and i have been a TGL fan since i was about 8 years old and have loved it ever since!  awesomeplz i recently bought my self a famiclone console so i can play the guardian legend with out so many freezing issues that i was having with my old NES.  :skull: Anyway I'm glad to be here and i hope to make some new friends very soon. Take care!  :)
Hoping and praying for a Virtual Console release someday!

Grimgrin

Currently extending the game.

arseniy

Hi, welcome :)
Famiclone? First time hear of it :3

CODE RGB

Quote from: arseniy on April 11, 2010, 05:46:27 PM
Hi, welcome :)
Famiclone? First time hear of it :3
A famiclone is basically a Nintendo clone, witch means it's a generic console that was made by a 3rd party company with out Nintendo's permission. it's a top loader as well so it works great. hey by the way i need to ask a question. how do you do the trick where you go in to the room and the blue lander tries to sell you 3 items at once and you can some how by all 3 at once? Thanks!
Hoping and praying for a Virtual Console release someday!

arseniy

oh that's written somewhere in cheats for the game on many game sites, I think u hold start or select when buying. It does work I confirm. Just have a look in game FAQs cheats.

RagnarokNAJU

yeah just ho;ld start while purchasing, butyou need to have enough chips to buy all if you want them
~~ Cleaveland