Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Did TGL ever have a commercial?

Started by Izlude, April 19, 2011, 08:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izlude

Well, I was born in 84... so probably too young to remember anything on TV.  Did TGL ever get any kind of advertisement?  Or even in a magazine?  Or did they just stick the game on the shelf hoping kids would buy into the evil eyes on the box?

If not, let's have a contest!  Create the best TGL commercial.  Winner gets a free T-Shirt!  I just a workforce1100 that prints large format shirt transfers.  Got my tax return too, so I'll be buying large 13 x 15 3G jet Opaque Transfers.  My cutter and heat press are rarin' to go!

Here's an old commercial compilation.  I know a lot of them are terrible, so here's your chance to show'em what a commercial SHOULD be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v02WFh_Kdl0

(Shipping and handling by me, you must pay import tax if required by your country, lol...)  Who votes?  We'll have a poll later!  Post your entries here.  I'll be entering just for fun, no prize for me.

Hmm.. Guess I'll have to design a shirt somehow...

arseniy

It's funny how it is often in advertisement(all products, not just games) that person gets heavy hallucinations using a product XD
Or also could be taken as they play games under LSD or DMT haha :redlander: :redlander: :redlander: