Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Hey Everyone!

Started by Yoyo, April 20, 2011, 10:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoyo

Hello everybody, how're you guys? My name is Mike, I'm 20 and I'm up in Alaska (unfortunately).

I didn't get into The Guardian Legend until a few years ago and I finally bought it several months ago. I'm crazy about the game, but currently, I'm stuck on Corridor 8 (damn boss). I'm glad to see there's so many other fans of this game apart from myself! I can't wait to get to know you all :D
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

zeldatimelinefreak

Lol, nice Kefka pic :P! My mom had TGL since before I was born, so I've played this game all of my life (just brought one of my NESs to Job Corps ;D), but not until around 2006 did I ever actually beat it (lost passwords, tough bosses, etc.)-_-'...
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

Wow amazing. The game is so old and you managed to play it! :redlander:
Welcome!

UserK

Welcome Aryoshi! Are you playing on the real hardware? Did you really bought the cartidge? This is very admirable!

Yoyo

@zeldatimelinefreak: Well thank you! I didn't make it, but one of my friends drew it. It is a pretty hard game so far, the level I'm stuck on is LOADED with monsters all over the place and the boss himself, hah.. We won't get into that..

@arseniy: Considering the fact I have an Atari 2600, it isn't -that- old! XD Thank you for the warm welcome! :D

@UserK: Thanks man! Yup, I sure am, and I certainly bought the cartridge with my own cash. I can even get a picture of it with myself if you wanna see it!

UserK

That's incredible. I'm fairly sure finding a NES cartidge around here would drive me crazy!  :o

Yoyo

Quote from: UserK on April 23, 2011, 05:34:51 AM
That's incredible. I'm fairly sure finding a NES cartidge around here would drive me crazy!  :o

Haha, well I got it for about $8 on a website that sells a ton of Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision and NES games for good prices, sometimes even with the box.

RandomSpriter

*Greets then goes back to coding*

Welcome aboard, have fun and stay a while, read up for fun and such. :)

Yoyo

Quote from: RandomSpriter on April 23, 2011, 05:00:31 PM
*Greets then goes back to coding*

Welcome aboard, have fun and stay a while, read up for fun and such. :)
Thank you kindly! I will do that :D

zeldatimelinefreak

Hello Zenith! I'm from the US too! I have quite a few questions, but let's stay with the basics! What do you think of the site? How did you get into TGL? What are your plans to help us? I can keep going but that would be too many questions! Please answer atleast one of these in your next reply so I know what kind of person you are XD!
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

Yeah. It's probably spambot.

zeldatimelinefreak

Only one way to find out XD!