Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Concept Ideas(Bosses)

Started by RandomSpriter, May 17, 2010, 07:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeldatimelinefreak

Pretty much, but like I said: anyone can edit this to increase the quality and/or add animations such as the diamond spinning, the membrane's details, or even making the diamond transparent to show the membrane inside.
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

probably a work for 3d programm

UserK

A fairly well known anime had an enemy like this. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgYIimWk6YY (fairly sure you know that already)

zeldatimelinefreak

*Smacks forehead* Quite... I actually played a sim-date based off of this anime before, but I didn't even have this in mind when I made my boss idea...
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

Crystals is common theme in games. I think it's okay. Maybe it should be some improved but overal it's okay.

RandomSpriter

zeldatimelinefreak

Looks pretty good lol, but it needs to fly around like :optomon: and be able to swoop down to ram into you once in a while. Plus it's eye needs to close when it's invulnerable.

RandomSpriter

The eye on the outside of it, the red one, is when it's outside.
Once it's out of the glass container, it'll be attackable, until then, it's the glass that needs to be broken...
Not so easily though....

Like this? :P

zeldatimelinefreak

I knew the red eye was when it's outside lol... The glass container idea is actually pretty good though!

arseniy

look kewl. RandomSpriter you did that?

RandomSpriter

In about 1 hour yeah.
Just wanted to see how it looked like if it was in game.

arseniy

looks good tho I would say - meh 8-bit :P
:heart: :heart: :heart:

RandomSpriter

Sorry for being bad with graphics. :(
Or Coding.
Or game overall!

arseniy

The graphics is awesome for 8 bit man. I meant my preference is not 8 bit but full color in big resolution. That's all.
The boss looks really kewl for 8 bit. :heart:
But since it's your final decicion I will try to not poke about 8 bit graphics!

RandomSpriter

I don't focus much on the graphics, so 8 bit for now, I'll go up higher once i got the engine running.