Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Hi all, I DeLikoMix

Started by Delikomix, August 05, 2011, 04:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delikomix

About me. I want to participate in the development of continuing "Guardian Legend" but unfortunately there is a problem is a lack of time and not knowing the English language :-\. I am Russian and I write through the translator. But I want to take part in all possible ways.
I'm a fan of this game since 1997. Then, while still quite young, I could not pass it, and only 13 years later, I found it on the Internet and was full :D.
At the moment I learned the program game-maker 8.0 where the self and tried to make this game so far unsuccessfully >:(. Found in one of the sites share similar game if you want to throw off. I propose to do "Guardian Legend remake" is a game-maker 8.0 :bluelander:.

UserK

Hello DeLiKomix, looks like the ru->eng translator is really good! I am happy to see so many people likes to make games around there. Perhaps a day we will reach critical mass.

What's the deal with Game Maker really? I keep reading about it over and over!

arseniy

Delikomix here is few russians :)
RandomSpriter also tried to do some stuff in GameMaker 8.

я тоже русский :)

Delikomix

Yes, I know what you do with "Teremochek" organized this site :bluelander:. I myself am a fan of old games and electronic music (8 bits) ;). Because the games are doing now beautiful but not so exciting its plot :-\. Therefore I would like all the old game to restart and professional localized into Russian ;D. And even about whether the location is accessible language, and that not only I'm a fan "Guardian Legend" in our family ???. It so happened that my whole family loves this game. And call her only as "girl airplane" :redlander:. I myself took the source code where the ship is flying in space (also 8 bits) :D. Here are just a fly in right. :-\ Changed everything but could not find how to do so he flew up >:(.

UserK

That is indeed very impressive! I hardly believe anyone recalls TGL around here.

arseniy

I m sure there are thouzands of fans, but finding them is not easy job.

Delikomix

Yes, many have forgotten the game, and did some abandoned pastime. Having no concept of how to open a particular corridor. I like a very long time searching for this game on the console, but did not know her name. Even so, we need the fans of this game, or just those interested in creating such games (games of this genre).

arseniy

Delikomix

I like to know the five people who will develop games for review and who knows what.

Delikomix