Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Header for my Column

Started by zfunk007, September 09, 2013, 10:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zfunk007

Hello, I mentioned in my introduction that I am working on an article on The Guardian Legend for the Retro Gaming website 1 More Castle. I have a column on the website called "The Completist" where I talk about my personal experiences playing through retro video games from start to finish.

For the Guardian Legend however, I had to do something special. So I redesigned my entire header with a Guardian Legend theme. Below is my normal header that I use and the redesigned one so you can see the difference. My article will be released in two parts. Part 1 will be up later this week and part two will follow two weeks after. I will post a link when the article goes live. Let me know what you think of my header. Hopefully it is "high enough quality" for this forum lol ;D

arseniy

UserK

zfunk007

Thanks guys! I can't wait till the article is up so you can read it!  :redlander:

Spudacus

I could almost weep at the nostalgia.
Evil must be exterminated, but first it must be found.

RubyC42

i know i am pretty much late for this but while i like the banner, i am not sure whether the mario-themed part fit into the whole TGL banner P:

Quote from: Spudacus on September 14, 2013, 03:41:54 PM
I could almost weep at the nostalgia.

there, ther *pat pat*
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!