Updates:

Fans are welcome!

New Member, Old fan! Hello, Everyone!

Started by AlastorSX, October 18, 2012, 03:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlastorSX

Hello Everyone, You can just call me Al. I have been playing The Guardian Legend as far back as I can remember. I am 26 now and I believe I played it for the first time in 1989 at the age of 3. I never could get much further than the computer room at that age, but I mainly played it for my obsession with the Area 0 "I think that is what it is called, been a while. correct me if I am wrong." Music. Anyways, I have been surfing youtube.com in search of remixes, and found out about this site. I am actually working on a couple of projects on Little Big Planet if anyone plays, including an Area 0 demo, and a TGL inspired battle arena, where I have a single shot blaster, and duel laser swords so far. If anyone wants to add me on the PSN, my name is Alastor13Belmont. I could definitely use some help with my computer room music. I have it close, but I can't seem to get it just right.  :bluelander:  Send me a friend request and just add TGL to the message. BTW, if I remember correctly, try typing that in on the password screen on the game lol. Happy playing!
"Nothing Is True... Everything Is Permitted..."

arseniy

Hey welcome! Great to see real fans here!  :redlander: :heart:

RubyC42

Welcome aboard  :bluelander:

Quotebut I mainly played it for my obsession with the Area 0

Let's see you pass Area 0 again without getting hit at all  ;D

PS: have you tried out the new "Secret Edition" hack of the game yet?
My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

UserK

Quote from: AlastorSX on October 18, 2012, 03:08:57 PM... I believe I played it for the first time in 1989 at the age of 3
Wow, I guess that could hold a record around here?
Nice to read you.

AlastorSX

@RC42 I am playing the hacked version now. Even corridor 1 is a bit tense. I don't think I can do area 0 without being hit. As much as I have played it, I am still not the very best :-p but I may take that challenge one day. Thank you for the welcome all. Dunno if I hold the record, but maybe. My father bought it and beat it when it first came out, so I was raised on it :-)

RubyC42

If you want to though, feel free to check out my youtube channel where I have in there recordings of my gameplays of the edit [currently up to Area 5, still ploughing my way through Area 7 so no next part for a while]

unless you want to do a blindplay :P

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

AlastorSX

I am trying my hand at it blind, but I will still check out your channel. What  is it called?

arseniy

Quote from: AlastorSX on October 19, 2012, 12:59:05 PM
I am trying my hand at it blind, but I will still check out your channel. What  is it called?

He has the link in his signature :3

AlastorSX

RubyC42

I actually just gave it a go (the play through Area 0 without getting hit)

turned out that it's actually borderline impossible especially at the end where the shots just randomise so you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit at one stage or another  ::) so i gave up

oh well  :(

AlastorSX

At least you tried. I won't man up to do it :-p