Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Are you listning to TGL OST on your portable music device?

Started by Shuntaro, January 07, 2013, 06:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you or have you listen to the guardian legend soundtrack on your ipod, mp3 player or whatever?

Hells yeah...cause it's super badass
2 (50%)
Nope I don't really care for TGL OST
0 (0%)
Nope I don't enjoy 8-bit music at all when I'm not playing games
1 (25%)
Nope only when I play the game...and it's still super bad ass
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Shuntaro

I listen to it a lot just wanted to see how alone I was :)
life's short...stunt it!

arseniy

I do not know how to answer.
Because I do_not listen but I do care. I even made few covers/remixes.
My ringtone is a tune from the blue lander's password room :bluelander:.

EinhanderZwei

The poll definitely needs more options... I don't listen to it, but does this make it bad for me? Crusader and Tyrian OSTs spin more often in my player, anyway.

arseniy

Yeah, the music makes sense while playing the game and really adds to the game. We did heard the music for hours while played the game so I would change option to something like - "I don't listen though I like music in TGL."

AcheronXComplex

My very first music player from back in 2004 had tons of TGL remixes on it, mostly from The Wingless.  The player couldn't read MIDI files, so I had to convert them into MP3 files using a program that I could barely understand.  Once converted, the songs would end up sounding glitched and messed up, but I made due.  Shortly afterwards, I'd bring a flash drive full of MIDI tracks to my high school computer lab, which I luckily had for my study hall hour, and use their CD burner to create my own old school NES soundtrack.  Speaking of The Wingless, I re-listened to "The Scarlet Halls of Night" and "Rosenthorne" before signing in today.  So many memories...not just of The Guardian Legend, but the time when I first discovered those songs.  It's hard to believe that it's been a decade since then...  Anyway, I thought I'd share my story with you guys.