Updates:

Fans are welcome!

Playing TGL-SE Progress here (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

Started by Daegda, January 17, 2013, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daegda

Quote from: arseniy on February 04, 2013, 01:43:46 AM
I probably have to get updated version and try beat final boss because I had a glitch and beat him easely because the red one was opened to damage from the begining.

Dude it was insane . . . the red teramute was nothing compared to that red one going ape wild
Epic boss fight
I am random and random sells cause random is weird and weird sells so if weird sells than normal is old news O_o EPIPHANY !!

RubyC42

My YouTube channel for gameplay videos [includes TGL: Secret gameplays!]

Are you a Text Role-player? We have a TGL-themed RP going on, feel free to join!

Daegda

Quote from: RubyC42 on February 10, 2013, 09:03:11 AM
Tried the TGL shooter run yet?

nope . .  I was never any good at pure shooter mode . . . I don't know why my adrenaline is always going crazy during them and after a while I get to jumpy I think the walker mode helps the calm downs which makes each corridor fresh . . . thats my theory anyways . . . as far as the original I have gotten as far as the wasteland shooters before I get too irritated with it . . . who knows perhaps I will give it a go at some point . . . I guess I am old fashioned and like the full game mode >_>
I am random and random sells cause random is weird and weird sells so if weird sells than normal is old news O_o EPIPHANY !!