Fans are welcome!

Miria Mystery Nature

Started by arseniy, October 14, 2010, 12:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What the nature of Miria would be best?

Miria is just a powerfull cyborg
Miria is unique creature
Miria is modified human
Miria is a human+robot with an earth super spirit inside(can be born once in 500 years)
Miria is a human+robot with an earth super spirit inside(can be born once in 100 years)
Miria is a robot/cyborg created by humans. Humans can create many of them.
Miria is unique human and she modified herself into super cyborg.

arseniy

Try to think.
What is respect really?
Is it killing everyone and conquer everything around and proclaim it belongs to us?
But that is how humans live. All our houses, roads, food we eat is a death and destruction of other living creations.
The house you live in, once was a home for animals insects flowers and fresh air. Place where plants growed and many other things lived down to micro level.

Should we care about them?
When u hurt mouse it screams of pain. It's same pain we feel - should we care about mice?
How much pain and death humans brought to living creatures around?
That is the root of the question u bring up. Any human right question isolated from other living creatures around. But we are dictators on the earth this way aren't we?

You should care about truth more than about respect for authors. All the source material you mentioned already lost in the ocean of blood and pain. You wont find a root if you set up that question seriously and honestly.

Rooks37

My Miria RP journal at Digital Dive: http://guardianofearth.livejournal.com/

arseniy

Well no need to be sarcastic.
Are you author of some content?
I made over dozen of games and several of them pretty popular. Some of our games was hacked or stolen. I know what author feel when someone thief work and release it like it was created by them.
I think you better explain your point of view about respect of source material. I can change my view if you explain me.

Rooks37

*Sigh* Really I'm letting myself get too worked up over something that I shouldn't be. I am truly sorry that I let my nerd rage get the best of me.

After saying that, I should shut up, and disappear again before I let my self get worked up again.
My Miria RP journal at Digital Dive: http://guardianofearth.livejournal.com/

RagnarokNAJU

whait.. what?

arseniy...
are you saying movioes like star wars and the matrix are detremental to mental health? and are there fore bad movies for people to see?
your border line not making sense..
and to be honest when i first joined up here i was stoked about the idea of making a second game..
i thought it would have the same game play and be new different or expanded...
kinda like that awesome rom that octomon made...
then you started talking about 16 year old virgins in beauty contests being th eguardian and weird stories that everyone argued..
i have indeed lost an amount of hope in this production and it sounds like you want something pure and 3-d and life changing with morals..
i just wanted to explore more of the original TGL's properties and go from there..
i hope you wont take out stuff like eyeballs falling out and the creepy enemies and places... becuase its not good for mental health or something..

i dont know...
there is my two cents..
~~ Cleaveland

arseniy

I say my opinion and points of view just like anyone else here ;)
I m not a judge here and not judge for what sequel should be!

As for movies you should know Matrix is one of my favorite movies of all time if not the favorite one.

I m not going to take anything in or out. I say my opinion and thoughts just like you or Rooks37.

Guardian Transformer

I say Miria is a unique creature that has always watched over earth. She's the guardian of earth and I think her origins should remain a mystery to make her look more powerful in a future game.
And similar to what Ragnarok says, I would also prefer an extended version of the original TGL. Maybe an update to 16 bit graphics at the most. The more advanced a game gets the more bugs can happen to it. Well, that's how I feel about it.  :D

arseniy

RagnarokNAJU

~~ Cleaveland

UserK

I went for the "Unique creature", although I'd have liked more the term "creation". This could also be check-based as some choices somewhat overlap with the others.

I don't know from where you took those ideas, the earth spirit especially, I kinda like the idea as RagnarokNAJU noted, of being similar to a 'weapon'.
As I have been playing the EU game, I was presented with something that looked at least not completely robotic. I always had some difficulties in matching the extreme harshness of Naju's and space environment to the needs of biological, human-like tissues.

To me, Miria was mostly robotic, but not just a cyborg, but one that could be built only with extreme commitment, a spark of genius and a lot of luck. You could call the coincidence of those factors "faith" and possibly even "the will of a spirit" (I am stretching it a bit here).

Miria's EU look is sharp and cold as steel and space. By contrast, the JAP seems to suggest both some kind of organic growth coupled by the need of a techno cage. The JAP version suggests a mostly human nature the distant (non?) expression of the EU look is nothing compared to the (sorrowing?) atmosphere of the JAP version.

I still wonder whatever this is correct as JAP provides plenty of examples of robotic beings looking almost indistinguishable from "true" humans. In Battle Angel Alita her only biological part is the brain if memory serves. I think there's a similar degree of integration in Ghost in the shell.

arseniy

I just not  follow the original game exactly.
Yeah - Ghost in The Shell :redlander:

zeldatimelinefreak

Didn't the japanese version's prologue state something about there being a race of female warriors? I think that should be what Miria is!
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

someone bring up the japanese prologue. They not same?

zeldatimelinefreak

They aren't!

Japanese Prologue:
A HUGE UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT
IS APPROACHING THE EARTH.
IT WAS MADE IN THE FAR PAST
BY ANOTHER LIFE THAN THE
HUMAN RACE, AND OCCUPIED
AND INHABITED BY A VICIOUS
CREATURE IN THE LONG PERIOD.
IN ORDER TO SAVE THE EARTH
THE STRONGEST WOMEN WARRIORS
GO INTO ACTION.
Fleepa, Optomon, Grimgrin, and Clawbot would like to "personally" welcome you to Naju. Have a nice day!

arseniy

english says you are the guardian of the earth and your sage will become legend. so kinda different